Jolie

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Earlier today I paid a visit to Jolie, an Ottawa SP I'd noticed a while ago on CERB and who I've thought periodically about calling. A few things attracted me to Jolie:

- being in her 30s she's mature like me, so wouldn't leave me feeling all middle-aged and creepy;

- her ads on CERB are thoughtful and make her sound fun and friendly;

- and (here's an odd one) she actually writes her ads using complete sentences with proper spelling! Which you wouldn't think would be a big deal, but I've actually found it usually promises she'll hold up her end in an interesting conversation.

On all counts, my instincts were right and I wasn't the least bit disappointed.

I set up my appointment with Jolie by PM on CERB a few hours in advance. Although she has a phone number, I chose PM because it gave me a chance to describe my interests and make sure I didn't miss anything important, and it gave her a chance if she was inclined to learn a bit about me from my posts. It worked out and we arranged a two-hour appointment in the early afternoon. I'm always inclined to longer appointments when someone looks promising, since it gives us a chance to chat, see if we click, and hopefully start to genuinely enjoy each others company before moving on.

Jolie advertised that she was hosting in a downtown apartment; the building was easy to find with decent parking, tidy and safe. A quick phone call for the buzzer and apartment number, and in a minute I was knocking on Jolie's door.

Jolie was nicely dressed and made up; the first thing I noticed was her dark red lips and an enticing cascade of dark reddish hair. I was happy to see she had remembered my clothing interests; her skirt had a generous part which offered teasing glimpses of her legs in dark nylons and heels.

The apartment was tidy and sufficient for the purpose. We had plenty of time to sit down and chat first, and we found by coincidence that we had both come from the same home city and ended up in Ottawa around the same age. Very quickly I was struck by Jolie's easy smile and her open, friendly, and down-to-earth personality. We talked comfortably and started to get to know each other a bit, and I felt myself relaxing and really enjoying myself. Jolie would be a great companion for a few hours in a pub over a couple of drinks.

After a bit we moved on and got closer, and here things really took off. I'm always pointedly gentle and careful at the beginning with someone new, and Jolie was fully able to take the lead and get things warmed up. Clothes were discarded in layers, revealing a few of Jolie's sexy underwear details as we went. For the next hour, we explored and teased, roaming over each other's bodies and finding little trigger spots and interests. This part of our time together was open and extremely comfortable; the lead passed back and forth, and Jolie proved talented, imaginative, and generous at each turn. At one point I whispered a little story in her ear, describing a sexy scene we might try, and Jolie's response was gratifying and visceral. She returned the favour, and we passed our little fantasies back and forth, building on each other's ideas while teasing and enjoying each other. We also laughed many times, something that's always important to me as a sign of real comfort and pleasure. By the end of our session I was well spent and deeply relaxed, though with much left to try and plenty of curiosity for our next time...

I'm certain I'll call Jolie again sometime soon; I'm keen to get to know her some more, and try out a few fun fantasies with her. I recommend Jolie to anyone looking for a sexy, thoughtful, curvy, mature, imaginative, and talented companion. If you've read Jolie's ads you already have a sense of the woman; tasteful, warm, open, and feminine. If you're thinking about maybe paying Jolie a visit, then stop waiting -- I think you'll be as happy with the outcome as I was.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I've seen Jolie several more times since first encountering her at the end of last year, and our time together keeps getting better and better. I haven't posted further recommendations for fear of looking "shillish" -- but I've been tempted.

I'm glad you had a great time with Jolie too -- she's a real gem.

I just visited with Miss Jolie today for the first time, she likes to give a nice relaxing massage, also likes to take care of the person that she is with. Highly recommend....

:icon_biggrin: I had the pleasure of visiting Jolie and she is truly a very beautiful, sensual, curvy in all the right places, sexy woman!! She has the most amazing amber eyes, the kind of eyes that hypnotize you into submission. If you're a fan of long red curly hair then this is the woman for you! Her location is clean and inviting. She is talented, very generous, a great lover :icon_biggrin:. I felt very comfortable in her presence and you will too. She exudes confidence, beauty, and a touch of bad-girl attitude that will make you want to repeat over and over. Gentlemen do yourself a favor and spend some well deserved time with her, I promise you will not regret it. I know that I will be making a habit of seeing her as often as possible!!!

Thanks for making my day so much brighter babe!!

I had the extream pleasure of meeting this sweet and lovely lady and boy was i happy i did. she is very talented generous very easy and nice to talk to and she looks more lovely in person. was it worth it yes it was would i have a repeat oh hell yes thanks Jolie and guys she is worth it

I saw Jolie recently , after talking to her in chat .

She a lovely lady for the older gentleman and very talented at what she does . I would see her again :D Just like what everyone says above , Would recommended

I spent a lovely 2 hours with Jolie while recently visiting Ottawa. I prefer more mature ladies with generous curves, so this 40 year old MILF was ideal for me. If you are into 20-something spinner types, then this is not the lady for you. However, she is bright, friendly and very easy to chat with. She provides excellent safe GFE service and is discrete. I definitely plan to see her again when I am next in town. She is a real sweetheart, so treat her with respect.

Have never done a rec. before

She is an absolute doll who gives me exactly what I was looking for.

Understands what a man wants and most importantly what a man needs.

Definitely adds a spark to my day.

Always looking forward to the next pleasurable visit.

Makes my day!

Cody

I had a chance to visit once again with Jolie over this past weekend. I've seen her a few times and always appreciate my time with her.

She has a great location in the east end. Very clean and well kept with a very Boudoir feel. She's very sensual, down to earth and fun to be with. A great conversationalist.

Being an older man, I don't usually like to visit with younger girls in this business as the age gap can sometimes be too broad. Jolie has enough life experience to keep me very interested intellectually and physically..

I have met with Ms. Jolie on several occasions over the last months. I first connected with her in chat as she is a frequent participant and found her to be very fun not to mention witty and charming. My appointments with Jolie have always been relaxed with Jolie going out of her way to make me feel comfortable. Check out her Pics as what you see is what you get. She has lovely curves, long flowing curls, and is eager to please when ever we meet or chat such that I am reminded of what a friend with benefits experience is all about. Connect with Ms Jolie and you wont be disappointed. I plan to repeat as often as possible. Shutterclick

I has the opportunity of meeting Ms. Jolie this afternoon.... What an amazing lady. Funny. Fantastic... and beautiful... was an amazing experience. Thanks so much for seeing me. Xoxo

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Saw Ms. Jolie again today.... what can I say... beautiful and amazing. She is an amazing lover and amazing lady. Beauty.... Cannot wait for the next time.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I recently saw Jolie with her new hair style ... wow .. she even looks more amazing than she usually does! If you haven't seen her in while, definitely go ... you will love her new look ... and her service is awesome too :)

Just spent some time with Jolie, lot of fun. With I had more time, but something to look forward to another time. She's very relaxed and works to make you feel comfortable. Very nice curves, soft skin, really liked her hair (blonde and wild at the time, really worked).

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.