Allie ON BACKPAGE?

I've chatted back and forth with them both and tried to set something up, but our schedules just never worked out. I'd be interested to hear feedback on either of them as well, as I'd still like to visit her, or both.

After weeks of on and off trying to set something up with either one or both of these two via email and text, 3 times an appointment was scheduled and 3 times it was cancelled within 10 minutes of arrival by Either Allie or her friend. The latest time was again 10 minutes before arrival, and they started an upsell via text of the basic agreed upon $$. I passed, not to try again. Oh well. Better luck to someone else.

Both ladies are legit, and friends of mine. I know that Allie works a vanilla job outside of being an SP and gets really busy sometimes, worth the visit though.

• Like 4

Haha, if they can't keep their appointments and upsell after agreed upon pricing, how are they worth it? Just because they're friends of yours? Nope.

Hi SavannahSol,

I don't mean to harp on this SP, but there's no defending this fail on her part. I made three different appointments on three separate occasions, and she cancelled them all with in 10-15 minutes of my arrival. If she can't keep her appointments, then she simply shouldn't advertise. I do hope that someone else has a better experience, and can someday post a good review for this duo when they get it together.

On the last appointment, we re-agreed on a price (same as it had been in the previous 2 attempts) about an hour before the appointment time. I gave the traditional 30 minute text from arrival that I was on my way. Then after a few more "you on your way?" "yes, almost there," text messages, at about 10 minutes from arrival she texts and ups the price another 100. Not 20 or 40, but another 100. No extras were requested prior to that time. When I said that we had agreed on a price, and that I really couldn't pay another 100 on top of the agreed on price, she cancelled the appointment and told me to contact her again when I could. I told her good luck, and I didn't think that would be anytime soon.

• Like 1

Hi SavannahSol,

I don't mean to harp on this SP, but there's no defending this fail on her part. I made three different appointments on three separate occasions, and she cancelled them all with in 10-15 minutes of my arrival. If she can't keep her appointments, then she simply shouldn't advertise. I do hope that someone else has a better experience, and can someday post a good review for this duo when they get it together.

On the last appointment, we re-agreed on a price (same as it had been in the previous 2 attempts) about an hour before the appointment time. I gave the traditional 30 minute text from arrival that I was on my way. Then after a few more "you on your way?" "yes, almost there," text messages, at about 10 minutes from arrival she texts and ups the price another 100. Not 20 or 40, but another 100. No extras were requested prior to that time. When I said that we had agreed on a price, and that I really couldn't pay another 100 on top of the agreed on price, she cancelled the appointment and told me to contact her again when I could. I told her good luck, and I didn't think that would be anytime soon.

Hep Boy... if that really the case, walk away DaKine, just like you did... walk away!!!

• Like 1