Molly

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I have been in this hobby for awhile and my favourite experience is usually a curvy mature sp or MA. I have been trying unsuccessfully for a few years to hook up with Molly and one thing led to another recently and I ended up getting to see her. 

Molly has some very good and some very mixed reviews. One of them even says she's a BBW. Now I like larger size woman so I'm fine with BBW but when I actually saw her I was kind of shocked. Molly is actually smaller than I prefer but I wasn't going to let that stop me. 

She has a very clean incall location in a nice building near Billings Bridge. She showed me inside and I quickly (and I mean really quickly) got undressed. 

One thing I can say after hobbying for all these years is being with a woman who actually loves what she does outweighs everything else for me. Hard nipples and wet pussy are hard to fake no matter who you are and Molly definitely has both. Also bbj is super important to me and even more important is an sp who not only wants to do but can't wait to do it and Molly delivered there too. 

I don't really have a bad thing to say about her and I can't understand how there are any bad things written about her. She is definitely a great experience especially if you want an sp who is really into her session. 

If you read the other stuff you really need to reconsider and see her, I am very glad I did.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I found Molly on backpage, on Cerb she goes by MissMolly.

Molly is amazingly wonderful.

I have now seen her 3 times and will see her again and again..............and again..............

Her personality is great and she is very much at ease and makes one feel very comfortable.

She is very pretty and is much more attractive and beautiful than her photos.

Her skills are excellent both as for massage and as for GFE. I won't get into details here. She obviously enjoys what she does and is very responsive in a truly genuine and real way.

I have seen many SP's over the last years and she very much stands out as one of the best.

Yesterday I spent a pleasant and relaxing moment with Molly. She hosts in a nice clean condo near Billings Bridge. Her pictures are reasonably accurate and for those of us that appreciate mature company she certainly is one of the better older ladies. She is not a spinner but not a BBW either. She is soft to the touch and very responsive. She is genuine and seems to enjoy what she does. I would recommend for those that enjoy spending time with a lady that is more mature and enjoys giving and receiving pleasure.

I have been meaning to post my review of Molly but forgot until now. I saw her a month ago and was not disappointed. We clicked right off the bat and we got busy exploring each other. Molly likes To take things to the edge and tease. I love this. She loves to be taken to the edge as well which only improves her big one. Not a clock watcher and very good looking woman. Definetely want to see her again.

Same for me ... I had a very enjoyable first session with Molly last month ... easy and clear communications to set up our date ... she welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss when I entered the condo, and quickly made me feel like we had known each other for a long time ... she let me set the pace until it was very clear that she loves making people feel good ... I was blown away by her warm and loving attitude and will definitely repeat the next time I'm in town ... thanks Molly!

Guest J**ck*9

"I have being seeing Miss Molly for a number of months now and I have to say that she defines the GFE

Miss Molly is a very attractive woman with striking blue eyes and a soft velvety voice that will surely awaken any man's sensual libido. She's also a great conversationalist which allows me to listen to her voice ... my God that voice!

Saw her again last week. As usual booking was incredibly easy and meeting instructions easy to follow. When I arrived at her location I was met with a warm hug and a long slow sensual kiss with her saying "Hi there... I've missed you". It felt so natural like I was truly seeing my girlfriend.

We eased into our encounter by chatting and catching up since we last saw each other. We began to kiss and cuddle. Miss Molly is a tremendous kisser as we immediately connected intimately. It felt electric. I then offered to give her a massage which she gladly accepted as she lay on her stomach, I spent the next 30 minutes massaging her head to toe which also included light butterfly kisses all over. She was in a true state of relaxation which set the stage for what was to come next

Without going into too much details as I believe a gentleman should always honour a lady's gift of wonder during an encounter. Let's just say that we were mutually attentive to each other's needs and desires, especially in the art of oral pleasures. Miss Molly is an incredibly responsive lover which just heightened my arousal when giving her pleasure. Take note gentlemen that YMMV when experiencing Miss Molly so be attentive to her needs and she will reward you in kind.

Thank you Miss Molly for yet another amazing experience. until next time xoxo

I have been seeing Molly for a little over a year now and have made over a dozen visits. Currently, she has her own incall not far from Bank and Heron. It is a very nice place and even has an electric fireplace at the foot of the king size bed. She has one of the prettiest faces that I have ever seen and the most beautiful blue eyes. I am an older gentleman and really enjoy cuddling. Molly is happy to accommodate me. The last date, she had hurt her arm the day before, so she rolled over and we got into the spoon position. Kissing is rather difficult in this position, but I got to really enjoy cuddling up to her very very nice bum instead. This is a great position to have a conversation about anything at all. Molly is a great conversationalist. She is a total sweetheart. I highly recommend her.

Had the opportunity to spend some time with Molly recently.Our correspondence arranging the date was pleasant, and she if very accommodating (i didn't have a cell at the time, and that was no problem). Her place was easy enough to get to, and the encounter itself was great. She is excellent at making you feel comfortable and at ease. We started with chatting and a massage, both of which she is very skilled at. A very attractive lady, the thing that drew me to her was her very blue eyes. I look forward to seeing her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.