Favourite cheap massages

Still worth it if you can get Shu. But am I the only one that has a problem with Krystal's technique? Saw her a few times. Just can't get past the repetitiveness of her style. Has Shu got anyone else working with her these days?

Agreed on Krystal's lack of massage technique. Saw her for the first time yesterday and it was 20 minutes of neck and shoulder massage which was terrible at best. She moved around very little and when she did it was only brief and almost annoying. She did position herself on the table and leaned onto my back so hard it almost took my breath away. I had to ask her to lighten up so she jumped down and went back to my neck.

Also there was no teasing and when I suggested a bit more after the flip by removing my towel covering my lower mid section, she quickly placed it back on and then said it would cost more than double the cost of the actual massage. As I did not have that extra unexpected amount, I left very un-happy.

Will not repeat with her and cannot recommend.

Tiffany's ad still shows $40, wonder if she'll follow the market up to $50.

Yeah, some girls encourage feedback and constantly ask how you are liking it, others don't seem to appreciate any kind of suggestion.

I second Kathy, though at $65 /h, not a "budget" massage, very enjoyable anyway. Only a couple $40 massages left. $50 is the new baseline.

it would be nice if there were a thread that had ratings and scoring based on the type of massage, Quality of massage, degree of happiness.

For instance i went recently to the new K add for 43 mala****

Type of Massage

Regular/deep tissue

Quality of massage 4/10

Degree of happiness 0/10

hopefully this doesnt break any rules here.

I think we are suppose to remain positive in our reviews:

"No negative comments, reviews or fighting please"

"Post only positive recommendations! This is not a review board!"

So ranking/scoring is probably frowned upon. Those of you you with more experience on this board (or the Moderator)- could you comment, please?

However, I like the idea.

You are trying to quantify something that is very subjective. My deep massage might be nothing special to you.

We would have differing opinions, but we would probably see patterns emerging. I guess we do rank when we give a review, but we don't use numbers. So mine would look like this:

Massage provider: Tia

Type of massage: Deep Tissue

Quality of massage: - she really put the elbows into me. I found it to be a very deep massage, deeper than most RMTs give. I'd have to give her an A for effort, anyway.

Happiness factor: I did say that it was a "straight up massage"

• Like 1

Hi, I am new to this forum but have definitely seen Lily at St norbert few times. Have you tried the replacement for Lily, any reviews for her

Has anyone tried the Yuan Yuan message? Ad on kijiji

Saw Rose there. You may have seen Rose when she was at Pheonix on Main, or her brief couple months over on Broadway. If you've seen her at either of those places you know what to expect. Haven't seen the other girl. I'm a regular with Rose though.

The place strikes me as clean. Parking was easy. New equipment, new towels ... Rose was pretty excited to talk about how everything was new there. One thing that was new with Rose here as opposed to the other two locations I've seen her is that here she seems to be in charge of the phones. She did take a couple calls during our session. That may have been because she and I have a history though, she may not do that with everyone. By history I only mean I've seen her quite a few times in the past, not that we have a 'history' so to speak.

• Like 1

guillermo, if you provided some useful info to the board, you might then receive some in return. It's not a one-way street. The usefulness of boards such as this one is entirely dependent on worthwhile contributions by its members.

From now on, please give as well as take. Then, your requests might get a better response.

Iv never been in heights salon , that s why i asked about that place .

I did not know the rules here , i did not know that i cant ask a question if i dont help u first .

I ve been with shue or tifanny lots of times ,but i m looking for a change .

My first time was in world on portage , but i did not nlike the stop in the middle, for how much i was abble to pay for extras .

Thanks .

Iv never been in heights salon , that s why i asked about that place .

I did not know the rules here , i did not know that i cant ask a question if i dont help u first .

I ve been with shue or tifanny lots of times ,but i m looking for a change .

My first time was in world on portage , but i did not nlike the stop in the middle, for how much i was abble to pay for extras .

Thanks .

This sounds like LE phishing for info, making spelling errors on purpose..etc. How can we trust some of these new people who state tidbits of what others have posted to throw us off. Or are we becoming paranoid!