Favourite cheap massages

My errors was not on pourpuse , im a spanish guy , my english is not great , speccialy my writing .

And im not new here , more than a year .

But if u dont believe me , its ok , nothing that i can do .

Has anyone tried the Yuan Yuan message? Ad on kijiji

On a whim I called and saw Hana there yesterday. Great massage, very strong hands. A nice touch was lots of teasing throughout all stages of the massage. Left happy, will probably return.

• Like 2

Just came from Yuan Yuan. Rose was there. Very nice and pleasant to talk to. I agree, seems to be running the place. Tells me it's mainly her there. Except Thursday and Friday... I'll go again

Noticed lots of ads for Healthtree on Sargent - indicating some new staff etc.

Have seen Betty a few times and wondered if anyone has visited recently and can recommend anyone new !!!

She does that. Comes in handy reaching her cause she moves around a lot and for a while there she was back and forth between school and work.

went to the place with a location on Sargent. Got a massage from a taller Asian women, good massage, but not teasing and left frustrated. Did not catch her name, I guessing people have seen another one of the women.

Maybe you and others not standing for the games and walking out made them learn that that is not the right way to do things and they got better??

Last week I booked an apt with Cindy at Forever. Upon arriving a bunch of girl were in the lobby. Thought I was getting Cindy but not. Girl I got spoke only a few words of English. Not a good hour at all and also not a happy end. To say the least disappointing...

Have nor been there YET but sitting on the fence for now. Question: when you book an attendant such as Cindy that you know you have enjoyed in the past, and they pull a switcheroo, has anyone walked or have you paid in advance or maybe you are naked and laying on the bed already and feeling vulnerable or what? Never hear of anyone walking. They would be losing business if that happens.