Kimora and Allision

I had the opportunity to meet Kimora last week. She shares a condo on Merivale and Hunt Club areawirh Allision which is new, very clean, discreet, free paking and very private. Kimora welcomed me inside their place where i was greated very nicely and also received a nice hug from Allision. Being a mature gentleman both girls made me feel very at ease and comfortable. I was brought to one of the bedroom where a beautiful large massage table well set up with clean towels were waiting for me. The room also had a nice shower area large enough to accomodate a shower for two or three and also very clean. Beautiful Kimora with a wounderful body, all natural and beautiful booty had very agile hands and massage skills. Her bodyslide and breast running up and down my back was very sensual, her skin very soft, her nipples very exciting. Her intimate pleasure zone was mesmerizing and so inviting to the touch and would have been nice to truly taste her special and personal pleasure juice but I was fine in respecting her restriction as being able to touch her and feel her pleasure zone made up for the restriction in place. Being new to this area of pleasurable meeting i did not take all available services offered by both Kimora and Allision and decided to keep some fun for another session the next time i see Kimora. I need to do more reasearch on what is offered in this in this field of sexual pleasure. Kimora told me that she offers duo with Allison and that if I never experience such a session that i would not be disappointed. If i compare what I had with Kimora to the possibility of having both Allision and Kimora in a duo I am sure that this will be a session i will truly enjoy. The shower I had with Kimora at the end of the session was very special feeling her beautiful breast in my hands, her neck with my lips her sexy silhouette, her beautiful curves and booty really woke up my sexual appetite again and i was ready to do more but decided to hold off even after her skilled hands were stroking my hard mahood and my chest feeling her soft back and both of my hands enjoying he nice perky breasts. Although i might not be the stallion i used to be when i was younger Kimora made me feel very nice and adjusted well to my needs that day. Next time i will definitely try to enjoy her even more and feel her beautiful body with my hands and probably try the reverse massage for a while. Kimora and Allision do have a great thing going and hopefully they will be able to continue for a while more. THank you Kimora for a wounderful session. See you soon I hope... Big gentle bear.

• Like 4