SP Friendly Hotels In Kingston ?

hello ladies & gents !

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sp friendly hotels in kingston ? I currently tour ottawa-gatineau & toronto-gta but soon want to include kingston into the mix & quite possibly some other cities/provinces in canada in the near future as i enjoy traveling through out my month and meeting lots of new people !

That being said i have been to kingston a few times for family events but dont know many people there or the city very well. My touring buddy/bestfriend/fellow sp will be joining me and we would appreciate it if we could get some information on hotels in kingston :)

taylor xoxo

Different people have different opinions on this.

You will find most, but not all, traveling girls will stay in the hotels around Division St and the 401. Personally I find this area is heavily populated by work crews, who like to hang out in front of their hotel rooms, and it is neighbor to a rough part of town. Which leads to increased LEO presence. I try to avoid this area.

The hotels in the downtown core are good but it is down town so parking can be an issue, I own a pick up truck so this does limit me at times. And for a lad who is trying to be discreet, you may have a higher chance of having questions asked. But the down town hotels are some of the nicest and swankyist in the city.

I would recommend http://www.ambassadorhotel.com/ . This is a very nice, big, hotel with clean rooms and lots of privacy. Personally, I have no issues going this hotel. This also goes for http://www.bestwesternkingston.ca/ , also a great choice.

The two hotels above are sort of in between the township and downtown, this I find makes them easier to get too; and if you would like to take some time to explore Kingston its a short shot into the downtown which has lots of attractions and cool sites.

***Addendum, I personally like hotels that allow entrance to the room without having to go through the lobby. Both the Ambassador and Best Western, do have rooms that offer this amenity***

Edited by harboursmoke
Addendum
  • Like 2

Personally, I like the Division & 401 area. It's easy to park in behind a hotel or park in a public space and make a short walk across the street to one of the several hotels/motels. I find this much more discreet.

Ambassador and Best Western are also great choices.

I rarely visit anyone downtown. Parking is a nightmare and for me it just isn't worth it.

• Like 1

I can vouch for http://www.ambassadorhotel.com/ very discreet, large hotel with lots of ways in and out without having to pass by the hotel check in.

Aside from that I too hate being downtown. while very posh and mostly upscale locations, i do find there are alot of questions from staff if you come in late night. And Sps have told me that many of these nicer hotels have a door counter so they can tell how many times a room door opens and closes.

Aside from that I have also been told that many of the mid-town hotel staff are on to sps and try to cash in on it, and refuse to allow them to stay if they wont pay for staff silence. Shady stuff..

Out by the 401 tho i feel best. its busy enough out there that i feel anonymous, and i'm usually on foot so i'm not worried about being spotted with my car outside of the hotel by some nosey person i might know.

I think the best western in the 401 division area is the most sp friendly but it does lack security with those doors that open out to the street.

• Like 1

HI IM Ciara i have worked in kingston fornthe last three years . I highly agree that the Ambassador and Best Western are both upscale hotels and discreet . The Ambassador has many entrances that makes all rooms in hotel accessible without going through the lobby.(esoecially if staying I'm west wing) They habe some very nice jacuzzi / hottub rooms ) Avail able at a very economical rate. They also have a very nice general pool area and in house restaurant with economical and fast room service ) and eucalyptus steam room for downtime between seeing clients . The best western is a little more.pricey but worth every penny . Beautiful fireplace suite and fantasy suite rooms and great lounge or fine dining for semi private dinners with your client. I would highly recommend either of these properties as a preferred choice

Hope this helps

Regards

CIARA RYAN

• Like 2