I saw the lovely MelanieMys yesterday and I had an excellent experience. She was very attractive her body is amazing, and she's worth every penny. She was welcoming, friendly and her location was clean. You can tell she takes pride in her personal hygiene.

I usually get stage fright when it comes to these types of interactions because I'm new to this, but with her I'm happy to say it was a non-issue. She was able to make me feel very comfortable allowing me to reach my full potential. Once I was there, I was extremely impressed with her ability, her effort astounded me and she takes direction very well.

I still cant get her out of my mind, I will be seeing her again very soon.

Thank you MelanieMys! <3

• Like 1

MelanieMystery gave me the realest GFE I've ever had as a hobbyist. It was bliss.

Let's go back to the start. She's already a well-reviewed provider here on LYLA, if only with a few reviews, but she seemed like a safe, legit option and I had a free day and some extra dollarydoos, so I took the dive.

We set an early evening appointment and although there was some slight texting confusion, it was nothing off-putting and everything came together at her clean and welcoming in-call. About the in-call, you won't be thrilled when you find out where it is, but she keeps her place beyond fresh and parking is discreet. Apparently Melanie has a cat, but I never would have known unless she mentioned it, so fresh is her home.

Melanie herself is a bubbly, welcoming, sweet-heart. She is so kind and decent and nice and wholesome that she completely sells the GFE experience without even breaking a sweat, and that's without even taking off a sock. She is the kind of cute that would make you look twice. She is the kind of nice that you would genuinely want to spend time with her away from hobbying. Excellent smile, soft skin, wonderful figure, great hygiene.

And then there was the session. Details will remain between us, but I have never had a more enthusiastic or willing partner. She did things that I now get to cross off a bucket list, and I didn't even have to ask. She just went for it, and that's one of many reasons why you need to txt this woman whenever you want a true intimate and sweetly soft encounter.

I'm not a serious hobbyist, I might make it out maybe twice a year, but Melanie could change that.

Go see her, but more importantly, be kind to her, and you will be rewarded.

• Like 1

I have to agree with the above recommendations.

I had the privilege of spending some time with this beautiful lady this afternoon. She is charming, attractive, passionate and personable.

She put me at ease quickly. She is a good conversationalist, although it didn't take long for things to develop in a direction requiring fewer words. She has a beautiful figure and she knows how to use it.

Her place is clean and easy to find, with lots of parking.

Our time together seemed to go by too quickly. It was far too easy to get lost in the moment.

I enjoyed our time together immensely. Thank you Melanie for the wonderful ending to my week. I will be repeating.

I had an absolutely amazing time with Melanie yesterday. I'd been casually interested for awhile, but our schedules didn't click until now. Communication with her was great; prompt, articulate responses.

As others have mentioned, she's in an older part of Dartmouth. She's in a security building, though, and her place is spotless inside. I was extremely comfortable going in. When you book with a new provider you haven't met, you always wonder about first appearances. Will the pictures match? Has she put on 40 lbs since then? With Melanie, my first impression was a WOW she's cute. My second thought (and I kid you not) was "Damn, am I glad I booked this hour!". And that was just on first sight. She'd turn your head if you were walking past her on the street. She obviously takes great pride in her body, and looked amazing. Her pictures didn't do her justice. She's a bit more petite in frame than I had mentally pictured based on her pictures, but she looks phenomenal.

Our time together was remarkable, and worth every cent. She makes you feel like you're the most important person in the world while you're there. Amazing eye contact, amazing skills, and amazing body. What a hat trick! Literally nothing rushed whatsoever.

If you are looking for the chance to de-stress, and have an awesome GFE, I can't recommend Melanie enough. I left the apartment, more satisfied than I have been in quite some time. I'd spent an hour, but I immediately wanted more and honestly considered booking time with her again this week, except my work's darn schedule again...

If you're on the fence about her, trust me, go see her. You'll thank me later.

Hello All, 

I finally had the chance to meet our wonderful Melanie very recently. 

The booking was as smooth as warm butter; and her response, via text, was excellent.  I was slightly concerned about the neighborhood but he place very clean and tastefully decorated!  I felt safe and comfortable. 

Melanie is a beautiful woman who instantly put me at ease.  She was passionate and engaged to the fullest of possible extent.  Without getting into un-shareable details I want to add that she was fantastic; in all respects, and I cannot wait to see her again. 

Melanie the experience was worth the wait 100 times over.  Thank you for such a great time! 

• Thanks 1

Finally met her... She is definitely a star.. She dressed how I wanted her to be... her place was nice and clean, although not one of my preferred area location... but still ...the moment I saw her I felt its worth it. We had a great time , not rushed at all. I specially prefer GFE and I would say she is 10/10. Will definitely repeat again...

• Like 2

After trying a few times to get to see  MelanieMystery over the summer, I was finally able to visit her earlier this month. The difficulty in lining up our schedules was my fault and not hers. Contacting her was easy and response time was quick. As most had mentioned, I had concerns about the area, but it was not enough to stop me from visiting her. Her place is nice and clean and although she has two cats, you would not be able to know otherwise. 

Melanie was very welcoming with a bubbly personality. We had a few laughs and lots of fun. The hour went by too quickly and I would definitely recommend her as I plan to see her again. 

Edited by BJS100

MysMelanie is great and highly recommended! Contacting and scheduling with her was easy and since she posts her schedule on VIPfavours regularly. I also had concerns about the area, but have had no problems. Her place is clean, even though she has two cats, but you wouldn't know if she didn't tell you because they keep to themselves. 

Melanie is friendly, skilled and lots of fun.... could say more but prefer to keep the details to myself.

I’m sure I’ve said it here somewhere before, but it definitely bears repeating, Melanie is a top notch, first class, professional service provider and n amazing young lady. Don’t let the location scare you away. 

Wrote this on another Melanie post I guess was the wrong one.

Anyway Melanie aka "MelanieMystery" is nothing short of amazing. Great girl, easy to talk to and loads of fun. I'm hooked!

I saw Melanie at her Incall location and it was hands down the best experience I ever had with a SP. The best GFE experience. Very caring and fun to be around. 

• Like 1

This review is long overdue. I have been seeing Melanie over the past few months and every visit with her is even more fun than the last. I absolutely love her warmth and passion and get totally lost in the moment with her. Our encounters begin slowly, moving from intense deep kissing and then quickly move along to other body and mind blowing fun. I prefer a sensual gfe and unless I'm missing something, that is Melanie's forte. I like to think there is real chemistry between us so perhaps ymmv.

I think I could easily spend the afternoon with her chatting and kissing (she loves to kiss and so do I).

For anyone who enjoys a down to earth gfe with a woman who is comfortable in her own beautiful skin, is all about you, and enjoys herself as much as you are enjoying yourself, then make it a point to see her. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

• Like 1

I saw Melanie this afternoon, and man am I glad our schedules finally jived. 

She’s incredible, and genuine, and seems to adapt to your desires by reading the situation. 

Very personable and a fun loving creature. 

I had a lot of fun, and can’t wait until the next time!

• Like 1

Just want to take a moment to validate everything being said about Melanie in this review. You’re missing out if you haven’t booked with her. 

• Like 2

Melanie is a very beautiful lady who I was very fortunate to have a date with and i am very happy i did. She lives in a nice part of town, quiet neighbourhood with easy parking  and was easy to get to, no matter where you are coming from in HRM. Her place was clean and nice and I felt very comfortable and I was even more comfortable by Melanie's caring warmth and kindness. Her beautiful smile made our date so much more relaxing and exciting and she is very sexy and sensual and offered everything i was looking for and more in a date. I definately will be having another date with her as she made me feel special, thank you Melanie

• Like 4

Melanie is really fantastic - great location, amazing lady. See for yourself - you’ll be glad you did.

I finally had the chance to break the Ice today and see Melanie Rose. I am so happy I did. Excellent Location with lots of parking and a clean environment. From the moment I walked in I felt amazed how comfortable I felt. She is a Beautiful Lady and the experience was top notch for me. I would say its been my favorite experience so far.

• Like 2

I had the chance to meet with this loving and caring lady for the second time last week. She has a voluptuous body with curves everywhere that is very pleasing to eyes and to other parts of the body

• Thanks 1

I wrote other good things too. I do not know why the later part got wiped out. I said, "she is very friendly, easy to talk to, caring, flexible, and passionate" and so on. All in all, I would highly recommend her. She is one of the best local GFE providers in Halifax. We are blessed to have you @MelanieRose   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What can I say about Melanie that hasn’t already been said in the recommendations above…hmmm not sure. What I can say for sure is that everything that has been said about her above is still 100% accurate. She is absolutely amazing!

She is a great communicator, responding in a genuinely friendly way always. She has gone out of her way to accommodate my chaotic schedule on more than one occasion. Booking with her has been easy for me. 

Melanie is a gorgeous young woman with a fantastic body and mesmerizing eyes. As others have said above, her pictures are great but they don’t do her justice. 
Melanie is friendly, sweet and extremely personable. She will put you at ease immediately. 
As for her services, well she’s all in and you will be very happy. Couldn’t ask for a better experience than spending time with Melanie. 

So… you read the reviews and they are all quite flattering but holy fucking hell… the experience was more than I could have wished for.

Really great chemistry, super comfortable, and outstanding service… she’s a pleaser that’s for sure.. really into it. Treat her well and respect her she will return that in spades… 

Wow… just Wow!!!

ML

• Like 1

Totally agree with the previous comments! I am not a regular hobbyist but after reading her reviews I made an appointment. She is the sweetest Lady I have met and not only meets but exceeds expectations! “She has it all and knows how to use it” as the song goes! 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.