Been meaning to post a recommendation for this beautiful girl for a while, but I find it's best to post a reco when the lady is available (nice to read a reco and then be able to see the lady) and I believe Amarra is working tonight and tomorrow night (July 13th and 14th). I will post a link to her BP ad as soon as she posts.

I stumbled upon Amarra in the threads here on Lyla. She is sometimes quite active in the forums and I found her attitude/intelligence alluring. She came across as a people-pleaser (a paramount trait in this industry).

I'm not one to try unfamiliar girls or "TOFTT", I have my favorite that I stick with and rarely venture now-a-days; but Amarra intrigued me. I'm attracted to intelligence/communication and the fact that she was smart enough to make a profile on Lyla was a good start.

Communication was very good - responded fairly quickly to texts and was very pleasant during exchanges. Comparable/average rates. Location was on Bedford Highway off Larry Uteck....easy for me to get to.

Now, I have to point out right away how tiny Amarra is. Her pics on Lyla and those in her ads give you a slight idea of her size, but she is just a lil' thing. 5ft and 105lbs. If you like the spinner type, she is for you for sure.

I'm going to include the following pics from her Lyla profile that I think are best representative of her body. :)

Un-blurred pics are in her profile. P.S. - you must add her as a friend to view her profile album.

Tiny and terrific!

312a346.jpg

aua3xw.jpg

With this particular lady, it's more about how she approaches her work and how attentive she is. From the time you walk in the door, you can tell by the look in her amazing eyes that she is completely engaged. Very bright girl and very aware of what it takes to make you feel important.....

....but here is the kicker....she is nauuughty. She knows her size/look and knows how to work that angle. Her voice is soft and cute and she is a master of turning it to baby-girl tone that is irresistible (and I'm not one for that kind of thing usually). She likes to talk you into a frenzy and has a few tricks up her sleeve that will put your eyes in the back of your head.

I've seen her a few times and have only had the basic service. I believe she may offer extended options. The service I received was as close to GFE as you can get with all safe play/no kissing, but like I said, I believe she offers other options to push it more towards the GFE.

As for juicy details about her body/skills, you will have to PM me. Can't post that stuff here! :)

Here are her details...

(902) 702-1809

[email protected]

Don't hesitate - she doesn't work much, so opportunity to see her (sadly) is limited.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 6

I see she has an ad up tonight. :)

Just wanted to re-mention her on a night she is working in case anyone was thinking of seeing her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.