324 Somerset St. W. 2nd Floor

Thanks for sharing gents. I'm quite tempted to visit and report back, but hoping to hear from some patrons on the location itself and logistics.

Took a brief detour the other day out of curiosity and couldn't help but notice somewhat of an upscale hair salon on the ground floor. I doubt that they're affiliated with this new MP, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is there a side or back entrance? Discreet? Noticed some wooden scaffolding in the back, but couldn't tell, standing on the sidewalk, if it's a staircase to the 2nd floor. I hope the MP gave some thoughts on this...it's a busy part of Somerset and they got a sign on the sidewalk and window with an OPEN neon sign...

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I just went there to check things out last night. Linda used to work at Ting Ting's, but I never experienced her when going there.

Last night was my first experience with Linda, nice massage and a good finish.

Hope this helps with a bit more info.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hello, I just went there to check things out last night. Linda used to work at Ting Ting's, but I never experienced her when going there.

Last night was my first experience with Linda, nice massage and a good finish.

Hope this helps with a bit more info.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. What about logistics, entry & exit? Discreet enough? Please see my post just before yours. Thanks again.

Saw Linda on Friday. Good massage, good finish. Initially went to get a Brazilian wax but she said she wasn't comfortable doing it, and that the woman who could wasn't working. Convinced me to do a massage. Older lady but still enjoyed it.

As for the logistics, theres a back entrance on the second floor with a doorbell. There is an office in the building beside it so its not the most discreet. Clean place.

Figured I would update this post. Was walking around Somerset area not long after putting this up and decided to TOFTT for a Reco. It was later in the evening, dark out...but the entrance is directly across the street from a fairly popular restaurant/bar on the street, and side door entryway...not at all discreet, but lack of obvious markers outside on what the interior entails is helpful.

Was a middle aged lady working, maybe...mid to late thirties? Welcoming, friendly. The actual rooms area is much larger than anticipated, seem to have 4 different rooms in there from what I could gather? She gives a *really* good massage. Deep, and locates trouble areas well. You can always tell the level of skill/training with this type of attention.

The flip was pretty standard all around...options, rates, etc.

All in all I would recommend this spot if you want a great massage but aren't looking for a mind-blowing ending.

Edited by synn105
*Spelling Error*
  • Like 2

All in all I would recommend this spot if you want a great massage but aren't looking for a mind-blowing ending.

Can you recommend an MA or place where I could find a "mind-blowing ending"?

I saw Linda at 324 Somerset a few weeks ago. Her massage skills are top notch, I thought the finish was very good.