I love strip clubs. I love using the champagne room. I love making such an impression on a dancer that she wants to give me her number or email.

Then what?

I mean, I know we aren't "friends". She isn't going to help me move. What is this info good for? How far is too far?

Maybe a few fun texts here and there just to keep up the interest. Letting her know when I'll be at the club, or asking for her schedule? Sure. 'Good morning' or 'Good night' once in a while to let her know I'm thinking about her. Why not.

Bugging her to meet after work or go out on dates when she is obviously not interested in that? Probably not. A little light stalking on the internet to find out her personal details? Not even a little bit. Take another look at your life choices if this is you.

Now, I'll admit that when I get those digits in my Samsung FondleSlab4 and start getting notifications from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc., that one of my new contacts is online ... of course I'm curious. All of their info is right there! Pictures. Names. Other people who've liked her. The amount of information can be intoxicating. It makes you feel like you're even closer. Using that info for personal gain is creepy in the extreme and not likely to be seen in a positive light. It's hard to stop, but you have to know where to draw the line.

Going further, it's possible with the phone number to pay a service to get the associated contact details. That's frightening. This is the reason that I prefer email: security and privacy.

How about pictures? Is it okay to ask her for pics? Is it okay to HOUND her for pics? I mean, come on. They're just pics. (sarcasm)

Sometimes you need to step back and get a little perspective. Maybe you're pushing too hard. Maybe you're being a jerk to someone who is just doing their job and wants to turn it all off after their shift. I mean, I'm not really into talking with some rando about the intricacies of server maintenance when I'm at home. I won't send you pics of my machines, either. That's just weird. Don't ask again, you weirdo.

• Like 2

I love strip clubs. I love using the champagne room. I love making such an impression on a dancer that she wants to give me her number or email.

Then what?

Well, all weirdness aside, it can be a useful way for a dancer to inform her fans/regulars about her club schedule. I've long wished that more dancers would post their (expected) schedules on a site like this or would "collect" email addresses and then send out emails (or texts if they collect numbers) to a list of interested recipients.

It would make dropping into one's fave club(s) a little less hit-or-miss, but then there's nothing wrong with a little anticipatory mystery, I guess. On the other hand, this might cut down on those occasions of major disappointment.

• Like 1

I've run into that awkward 'I'd like to have your schedule' can I have your number but asking seems like crossing the professional/personal boundary.

I've subtly hinted at it but never had a bite that way.

A few numbers have been provided but I usually don't keep them too long as my bank account would end up in intensive care.

Do most dancers have a work only cellphone?

I remember the first time this hot looking girl gave me her # at a SC after a few songs in the CR. We connected and I had a lot of fun with her and I'm sure she did too with me, so she gave me her # now what?

Well let me tell you I was so excited that I told one of my buddy on this site about it and he explained that girls do that so you would stay in touch about their schedule etc...

Here I was thinking "Hey!! this girl likes me and she wants to meet for a drink or meal and maybe even find some time to have some fun" turns out I did not get in touch with her because like mentioned here they only want you to know when they are working.

Turns out the reason I would visit a SC is because I like variety and nothing specific and there is a good chance you will find a little of everything there.

• Like 3

Yes, but wasn't all the adrenaline from that initial excitement worth it? Better to have experiences and be disappointed than to never do anything!

I like to think they're playing hard-to-get, and they think it's cute when I text them at all hours of the night. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they've fallen in love with me, and next time, they'll say yes.

I mean, I'm not really into talking with some rando about the intricacies of server maintenance when I'm at home. I won't send you pics of my machines, either. That's just weird. Don't ask again, you weirdo.

But, I would love to see your machine! 77273b1dc90704b5f03765446ae88a48.jpg

• Like 1

I've run into that awkward 'I'd like to have your schedule' can I have your number but asking seems like crossing the professional/personal boundary.

I've subtly hinted at it but never had a bite that way.

This is the best reason to ask for a dancer's contact information, so don't be shy if you want to see a certain dancer again! I'd say the vast majority of dancers would be more than happy to let you know when they'll be in the club next. If she's not comfortable sharing her number, there's always email. I default to email since some gentlemen aren't comfortable sharing numbers, and emails are a bit more discreet.

• Like 2

There is a very notable excitement during several stages of acquiring a stripper's phone number, and the later stages as well. Firstly, the asking of the number and the actual exchange. For some reason, atleast for me, the exchange is exciting in it of itself. I usually ask right after a string of dances in the CR, and the exchange happens right there.

Then the next stage of the flirtatious texts with the stripper (usually to find out their schedule). Again, there is an arousal aspect of receiving a text from a stripper (most likely due to the association between her texts, and her sexual allure).

In reality, I am sure these dancers get 50+ messages from regulars a day and it is just part of their job to respond a certain way to keep us on the hook.

Either way, customers should not badger dancers to respond quicker, or be pushy over text.

• Like 1