Clients and excuses when attending a certain type of establishment ?!

No, I want the dancers to have that big meeting, sort it out between them, and let us men know the results. Hop to it! :-P

Most girls don't even like each other and most of don't get along. That's what I hate the most about this newer generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's what I hate the most about this newer generation.

"Oo, these young dancers today!"

* shakes cane at the stage *

• Like 2

"Oo, these young dancers today!"

* shakes cane at the stage *

The inexperience speaks for itself . Intellectual wise and mostly everything else but the way they act now they would have never survived back in the days when girls didn't tolerate that shit nor did the management. But management doesn't help either by favouring girls either , you need to be fair and to say the least it's not about being fair but having seniority. New girls come in start drama and all the sudden. When a house girl has been there longer says something she gets kicked out over the new girl how in any world does that even make sense that's fine you can favour girls but your now letting them control you and how you treat the other girls especially without realizing what your doing or how your doing it. So yes I believe the younger generations is what ruined our industry and I know a lot of girls before my time and in my time would highly agree. And guaranteed all girls would be making more then more 1000$ each night as we did before but these newer generations managers and owners don't know wtf their doing excuse my language .

• Like 1

Your attitude is what determines your altitude. My fav quote and I guarantee most young dancers wouldn't even know what that means. And how to respect it. I love girls that have an intellectual side to them , I love having conversations and knowing that they are quite engaged in today's society other then drinking and partying 24 7. I'm just saying I'm not bi or lesbian but when I see a girl I think Is pretty I like knowing that she's not just a pretty girl but someone that's intriguing not only to the eye but mentally to the brain . Anyone else agree ?!

• Like 6

The inexperience speaks for itself . Intellectual wise and mostly everything else but the way they act now they would have never survived back in the days when girls didn't tolerate that shit nor did the management. But management doesn't help either by favouring girls either , you need to be fair and to say the least it's not about being fair but having seniority. New girls come in start drama and all the sudden. When a house girl has been there longer says something she gets kicked out over the new girl how in any world does that even make sense that's fine you can favour girls but your now letting them control you and how you treat the other girls especially without realizing what your doing or how your doing it. So yes I believe the younger generations is what ruined our industry and I know a lot of girls before my time and in my time would highly agree. And guaranteed all girls would be making more then more 1000$ each night as we did before but these newer generations managers and owners don't know wtf their doing excuse my language .

Agree. I am seeing the change. One club that I have visited off and on over the years is now toxic. The dancers bicker, and complain, and back stab right in front of customers. I never would have seem that until fairly recently. It spoils the fun atmosphere and drives customers away. The young dancers do not seem to see the big picture, which is that they will ruin their own business if they continue to carry on this way. Take the in fighting behind closed doors and do let the customers see it. Perhaps the managers do have to lay down the law and keep a lid on things.

I myself like a well mannered educated dancer and one that can hold a conversation as well as dance and makes me feel better about myself. If every 2nd word is a swear word your not for me. I find currently at the two clubs I go to both have all kind of sizes and shapes.

I have had two dancers come up to me and talk to me at the bus stop. It was small talk like how are you doing, how's your day going.

Dancers have bad and good day's like everyone else and sometimes they just need a hug. Dancers are human and have feelings like everyone else.

Oh. by the way being educated does not mean schooling!!!!

• Like 2

And yet I have encountered dancers that like to talk with me--as well as those who definately do not...

Damn! Such a good article! I'm reading it and thinking "yeah, that makes sense, I can do that", and going through all the way to the end, and then I hit

Try to be a gentleman and never a drunken lout.

and it all went out the window. Might as well advise me to grow a third eye, sigh!

Seriously, great article. Makes total sense. Thanks!

Edited by CarpeDiem
Site editing messed up my vision for the post
  • Like 1

This is an excellent read. Thank you all!

I'll try to be more mindful of how much time I take to feel out a dancer.

With most clients I can tell when they like the chocolate ladies , and I'm pretty comfortable helping out one of them beautiful ladies.

Kudos to you DivaChanel and the other dancers that don't mind being helpful in matching up dancers to clients in such a competitive business, especially since you've mentioned the downturn in the club scene.

It makes the club atmosphere that much more enjoyable all around and that good karma will come back to you!

I love girls that have an intellectual side to them , I love having conversations and knowing that they are quite engaged in today's society other then drinking and partying 24 7. I'm just saying I'm not bi or lesbian but when I see a girl I think Is pretty I like knowing that she's not just a pretty girl but someone that's intriguing not only to the eye but mentally to the brain . Anyone else agree ?!

Yes exactly, if I find a dancer interesting it's 100% guaranteed to lead to dances (even if she's not my type).

However I've been bitten by this a few times. Not too long ago a dancer and I were having a fantastic conversation and I asked for a dance. It turned out to be a conversation with a naked dancer sitting on my lap (which is by no means a bad thing!!) but I felt like maybe I shouldn't be touching her while we're having this great talk.

Dancers have bad and good day's like everyone else and sometimes they just need a hug.

I think the city should hire huggers to go around and randomly dole out hugs to people.

A hug can make anyone's day no matter how bad it is!

I have to admit : i hate when asked to sit down , talk , and the guy doesn't take me for dances . Because i hate talking too ... I feel like you took advantage of my time and efforts, talking to someone you wouldn't talk on the streets is exhausting, it's happening a lot lately ( why are you guys doing this ?)

I've also tried approaching clients and not even before I get to the table the guys already telling me to talk to the hand and basically not interested but not even giving me a chance to introduce myself ... like WTF is that all about excuse my language but that's pretty rude.

I can understand the frustration ladies, but take these two replies and see it from our perspective. If we are not interested in taking you for a dance, we must be polite enough and not seem too rude with an immediate rejection, but yet we can't take up too much of your time talking either. Please understand if we get it wrong in either direction!

Additional Comments:

So on this one, I'm going to say that you ladies are being a little unfair. On the one hand, you're complaining that men are saying "no" too quickly. On the other hand, Megan is unloading on time wasters! Can I take away the impression that us men can't win?

As I kept reading, I realize CarpeDiem made the same point I tried to. I guess we all have different perspectives -- I know I wonder about many men talking for a long time without going for dances, but I guess I can probably come off as rude by saying no too quickly.

• Like 3

A really good post, but I LOVED this part:

3- If he talks to you for a few minutes and then decline a CR invitation...stripper don't sell their body, they sell something much more subtle: an interactive erotic human connection.

That's exactly how I see it, but nobody's ever phrased it quite this well that I've seen.

Ladies, congratulations, you're so much deeper than we all knew! ;-)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Wow this conversation has bloomed since my phone last allowed tapatalk to run lol.

For me, the table conversation is a deal maker or deal breaker. If I don't share a compatible personality with a woman, my time in the cr, will not be enjoyable.

I'll spend the few songs quiet and with my hands completely to myself (not even resting on your hips or in your hands) and will probably call it off relatively quickly.

To be fair though, if a woman comes over and I'm not interested right that moment, I will preface any conversation with, "you're welcome to sit, but I'm not looking for dances right now"

The standard dancer intro that I've seen over the past 15 years in strip clubs goes something like this:

Hi I'm *name*.

Nice to meet you, I'm *me*

Her: Want to go for a dance?

Me: No.

And anyone who approaches me with that will get denied.

Some of us just aren't interested in meeting only a plaything - all the women I've ever taken for dances, we have all shared some common interests or goals or experiences. Without a conversation, none of that will get discovered.

As a dancer you aren't selling your body, but you are selling an experience.

When was the last time you bought something from someone who said, "Buy my stuff - but don't ask me any questions because I can't be bothered to answer them"?

Dancer-client relationships are still based on the same things that make people "click" and I, for one, refuse to believe you guys are simply there to get naked and make money.

I'd like to end this by saying that I'd like to meet diva and Megan in person though - I've always enjoyed the company of people who aren't afraid to speak their minds :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Nothing to do with age or morality. Its all about industry. Dance clubs are changing. I've seen it evolve over the course of the last 10 years. Its definitely on the decline.

• Like 2