Sign in to follow this  

Amy (IfYouSeekAmy)

d26651_4f8810657e984bc3aa33cf18fa36aaee.png

Amy (

https://ifyouseekamy24.wixsite.com/home) is well review girl with interesting website, unusual adds, and specific approach to the business declared on her website: "I'm upbeat and positive because it's not a job and I'm not preoccupied with money."

I wanted to meet her for a long time and when she let me know she would be hosting in Downtown hotel for several days I could not miss that opportunity.

Booking appointment was easy and straight forward - a couples of emails, confirmation on the phone in the morning and then standard "spy movie" two step procedure: text to get hotel name, then text from the lobby for room number. And I have to say in advance that I was not disappointed.

Room door opens and first impression... these big deep dark brown eyes looking at me a bit cautiously and inquiringly. Look at roses in my hands, smile, and eyes become warm and shiny.

Amy is definitely not a spinner, she is not tall, curvy, feminine beauty with nice long dark hair and really big natural breasts created to play with. What to say about her service? First of all it is not a "service", and she is not a "service provider". I would call her "pleasure provider". Session with her is play, fun, giving pleasure to each other in many different ways, laughing, talking, fucking...and everything again in unpredictable order!

Amy is a very good kisser - one of the best I met - and she likes kissing. Playing with her breast definitely gets her excited. She is very responsive to DATY, being vocal at some moments. Her BBBJ is sensual, wet, slow, deep, and irresistible. Amy is really good being om top in CG position changing the style of movements from time to time. She likes different forms of missionary, and is happy to experiment. During the play in different positions, she initially watched and encouraged me by comments on the process but shortly started enjoying herself and just moaned with the closed eyes. We finish second round in some variation of spoon which allows the clit stimulation. And as a final treat, I was offered a shower together which transformed naturally in one more round of BJ - nice end of the session!

As a short summary: Amy is amazing positive person and incredible sex partner who likes to share her pleasure and happiness.

PS. This girl has objective digital way to evaluate clients: she measures her physical activity during the session. You have to really perform during that hour to get high score. Lol! (not sure if mine was good :-))

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this