I've been seeing girls for several years now and only on a few circumstances have been able to find any girl that has a natural blush. Do any of you have any information on girls that are o'naturale or at least hardly shave or trim?

• Like 1

I actually do not shave! I keep a little trimmed but I have a very natural look.

Hope that helps!

Wr met already and you are amazing !

• Like 1

Guest DreyaNova

I like to keep things a little bushy down there... I feel it looks quite feminine and dignified

Be patient gentlemen. Everything goes from West to East trend wise. When I first started working in Ottawa there was hardly such a thing as a BBBJ and here it was common. It took almost 5 years for a CBJ to be the norm here.

Now in Ottawa you will see pretty pink and green landscaping. It won't be long until those who love hair will have all you want. :)

Guys you need to join a yoga group,  I go to Shanti downtown . While lots of hair in not my preference its not a deal breaker either. From experience I see huge bushes reminiscent  of maybe the 60's.  If this is your preference you will be in heaven.

Come for the scenery and  leave way more flexible in many ways. If you are interested you  can also be more aware and present . On  top of all that its the best workout I have ever had .

I'm a ( former ) bodybuilding champion and the workout is very, very changeling .

Step up gents if you dare. :classic_smile:

I have had a message or two  asking if this is really true. My statements are true but I apologize,  you would have to be a woman to shower with us to se what I describe.

I must also apologize to Tico, perhaps my post was ( in fun ) sent to him . I always love reading his posts searching for his dream  . The thing I can assure you my friends what you are searching for is readily available and now apparently in high fashion .:classic_smile:

Have fun  looking.

I have a done online sessions with violet and believe she was. At least on the mound, possibly shaved below. She has an only fans but she’s fun and exactly as she presents in my books. 

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 2:55 PM, JonJonMcLean said:

Violet Blair possibly. Last time I saw her, a while now, she was growing out.

Super cool lady as well.

Hope this helps.

JJ

I believe she is shaved now. Or that is what her only fans would imply.