Summer Meadows

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of meeting Summer for the first time last evening. She has a convenient incall location and greeted me at the door in a very sexy outfit. She is a great conversationalist and we talked as though we were old friends. She enjoys what she does and is definitely not a clock watcher. I really liked this about her since it allowed the session to proceed in a very relaxed manner which added to the whole experience. Summer is all natural, which I love. She has the perfect body, IMO and excellent rates as well to accommodate all budgets. I will be seeing this lady again and again! Highly recommended.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Thanks, drlove. I had wanted to see Summer when I was in Halifax but unfortunately our schedules didn't mesh. She certainly impressed me with her pics and her efforts to accommodate me. Next time.

Ya I have also wanted to see her for a while but I'm busy the times she is available. Looking for new sp's to meet and I hope to see her soon.

I just got back from my visit to Miss Summer and all I got to say is WTF, I don't want to get into too much details but from the moment I see her at her door to the moment I leave, I felt like in heaven! She makes you feels so good and I totally forget about the snow storm outside. I had so much fun and back many many times to come, thanks Miss Summer.

:hump::shehot:

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Miss Summer. I don't like going into details but I will say you won't be disapointed. She has a bubbly warm personality and the skills to satisfy. What I liked most is she is so accommodating to your requests ( YMMV). Great kisser and takes her time..a true "safe" GFE experience. She's got a sexy body...curves in all the right places for sure. I hope to see her again real soon.

what is her inservice location like - is it discrete?

Additional Comments:

I just spend an amazing hour with Summer - being a noob I was nervous but she gave me a hug and kiss at the door and I instantly felt welcome. She smart, sexy and a great conversationalist. Her body is perfect in every way - she is worth every penny - will for sure be visiting again. You won't be disappointed.

I got the opportunity to see Summer Meadows today and, IMHO, she is the best SP I have ever experienced. From the moment she came over to the moment she left, it was the closest to experiencing heaven on earth. I could write a book on all of her great qualities. She is definitely one of the sweetest and nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is so easy to talk to, it's like conversing with a close friend instead of a SP. She's a great kisser and awesome in bed. However, the best part was lying in bed wrapped in her arms just talking, laughing and goofing around. I really wish I had the ability to freeze or slow time so I could make the session go on forever.

She is worth every penny, guys. I have met a lot of great SPs, including some from CERB, but she is in a league of her own. She gets my highest recommendation.

Life's been busy, which explains but does not excuse my not having posted a recommendation for Summer after our meeting last week. I opted simply for the massage, which she was accommodating enough to provide, and provide in style. Delightful, fun, funny and playful - I'll be back!

I had a chance to meet summer this week.I must say,she is simply amazing,i had a great time with her and definitely going to visit her again.:hump:

Met Summer for the first time the other day. Greeted at the door by a vivacious, pretty woman in a wonderfully tempting short dress. Quick to make me feel comfortable and at home, as if we had met years rather than mere moments ago.

Transition to the fun activities was seamless and she makes sex fun as well as erotically charged. Those who think a covered bj is inferior to bbbj should seek her services to have their minds changed. Lavished attention to every inch and contour, making me struggle to hold back. The look in her eyes and the steamy contact between us was too much to bear.

Summer Meadows is a special, talented service provider. She deserves the love and respect from the clients in this city. Lets treat her right and make sure she wants to stay here for a good long while.

I had wanted to visit Summer for awhile now, but we had trouble scheduling until recently. Summer bills herself as the girl next door type and she really is. She's a very attractive lady with an incredibly nice personality. I was honestly surprised at just how easy she was to get to know and talk to. She possesses warmth, charm, and a great sense of humor.......she got my jokes!!! LOL

Her incall is a very discrete location with available parking. This was perfect for me as she is close to a major transportation link, but no way was I going to run into anyone I knew. From the moment I arrived, it was like we had known each other forever and 1.5 hours were over in the blink of an eye. She is a safe gfe....and I only wish I'd had a girlfriend like her in years gone by. Summer is the real deal and a real sweetheart. With her personality, I honestly wonder if YMMV....I thinks she's the type to treat everyone nicely. Would I repeat? Absolutely..and asap.

I also had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with Summer a year ago and she is everything that a man could ever want. Personality, looks, fantastic build, skilled and definitely not a clock watcher. Would love to visit her again but understand that she has moved on. Good luck Summer and thanks for the memory.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.