Prairepervert.

Could you tell us who you saw?

After all this is a recomendation board.

We feel more comfortable when we have a recommendation.

Also did you see if Jasmine was there? she seems to be the most popular with the guys here.

She calls herself an RMT so whatever that means. Her place of business is considered a regular massage/ acupuncture clinic with an acupuncture doctor that owns it. I've had a bunch of Pm s about my post and like I've told them I'll post it if she changes her mind and wants more clients. For now she's asked me to keep it between us.

Additional Comments:

FWIW, her massage without the HE is still twice as good as most licensed therapists I've ever seen.

She calls herself an RMT so whatever that means. Her place of business is considered a regular massage/ acupuncture clinic with an acupuncture doctor that owns it. I've had a bunch of Pm s about my post and like I've told them I'll post it if she changes her mind and wants more clients. For now she's asked me to keep it between us.

Additional Comments:

FWIW, her massage without the HE is still twice as good as most licensed therapists I've ever seen.

Thank you for your response. She sounds pretty good. I hope she agrees to take on more clients in the future.

Anyone been to Jasmine's lately?

I haven't due to the problems of the past (Shorting time, Not knowing which attendant you'll get, poor training of some girls) but given the lack of a reliable other place (see comments on "Cheap Massage" thread) I'm thinking of giving them another try.

Thanks

LNC

Just checked out this place for the first time in quite a while. Not much has changed. The faces are different. Not much effort put into their looks. I think that will be my last visit.

I have an appointment with Jasmine booked, can't wait. Is there any description you can give me so I know I don't get the bait and switch? Sounds like the chest is one tip off, any others?

Not sure what's up with this place.

I called the 204-509-1501 number the other day and spoke with Jasmine. She told me they are closed for a couple of weeks becasue they are moving. When I asked "to where?" she told me it was the same building, just a different unit.

Then yesterday I am perusing the ads on Kijiji and come across an add for Jasmine's Spa saying they have a new owner, new girls and a new location, which appears to be down St. Mary's Rd near River Park South. I called the number but it went to an answering machine and I did not leave a message.

Strange?

Anyone have anything more to add?

I called the ad on Kijiji again and this time spoke with someone, not Jasmine. She said Jasmine wasn't in right now. When I asked if they were open she said yes. i asked if Jules was there and she said Jules would be in at 2 pm. I then asked where they were? She told me the same location. When i told her the map on Kijiji showed they were much further down St. Mary's Rd she said that was an error. Anyway she told me they were open and to come in to see Jules at 2. I told her I would have to call back.

I then spoke to Jasmine at her 509-1501 number. This time she answered. I asked about the confusion. According to her, the add on Kijiji claiming new ownership and a new location is bogus. Someone messing with her. Telling her client they are open only to have people come down and find them closed. Trying to ruin her business so she says.

She says her spa is closed while they do the necessary renovations to the new location and will be open in a coupe of weeks.

This could get interesting.

I also called the ad how could i resist it was the first place i had been too. spoke with someone who said she was new and only there till 3.

When i got there yes the location had moved. It is now facing the south side of the building if that makes sense. It was unit #4 same building.

The door said to knock i did. Blonde one jules opened the door and there was another blonde lady there.... thankfully jules was avaiable because the other one was not appealing to me. This was at 4 pm by the way.

I went in with jules for a hh same old rub down.. not my favorite but how could i not check it out.

So offically have been there. Yes it is under new ownership they said.

Yes it is in the same location more or less. Id like to get in to see that girl that was on the phone she eas very convicing on the phone so i guess i will be back again.

So here's the scoop from what I would deem a very reliable source.

Jasmine was the face of the operation but she had a silent partner.

Jasmine was misappropriating funds and putting them up her nose so to say.

The partner forced her out. Many partnership agreements have what they call a "shotgun clause". Not sure in this case but anyway she was out.

Not sure if this was also part of their disagreement but at the same time they were relocating to a different space in the same building.

Thus the confusion of them being closed for a couple of weeks.

The 204-509-1501 phone number was held by Jasmine so a) they had to get a new number and b) when guys called the 509 number they did get Jasmine, who was making it seem like she was being screwed around, when in reality she was messing with their business.

In summary,

Studio 553, formerly known as Jasmines is under new management.

They are open.

They have moved. Same building but around the corner on the south side.

Jasmine is gone.

Hope this clears things up and we can get some reviews.

• Like 6

So here's the scoop from what I would deem a very reliable source.

Jasmine was the face of the operation but she had a silent partner.

Jasmine was misappropriating funds and putting them up her nose so to say.

The partner forced her out. Many partnership agreements have what they call a "shotgun clause". Not sure in this case but anyway she was out.

Not sure if this was also part of their disagreement but at the same time they were relocating to a different space in the same building.

Thus the confusion of them being closed for a couple of weeks.

The 204-509-1501 phone number was held by Jasmine so a) they had to get a new number and b) when guys called the 509 number they did get Jasmine, who was making it seem like she was being screwed around, when in reality she was messing with their business.

In summary,

Studio 553, formerly known as Jasmines is under new management.

They are open.

They have moved. Same building but around the corner on the south side.

Jasmine is gone.

Hope this clears things up and we can get some reviews.

Thanks for the info livenudcats......too bad about Jasmine she was a hottie.

Hopefully the new "place" will have some good woman working there and they will stay and provide a good service.

Everyone in the business is a liar to some extent. Regardless of how reliable livenudecats believes his source to be, I would take it all with a large grain of salt. I've been told so many bullshit stories by owners and SPs over the years, I don't believe anything they say anymore.

All that matters now is that there is still a viable place there and there is at least some continuity. Let's hope they provide quality service worthy of repeating.

Hey guys I contacted Jasmine on the old text number on her ad: 2964868.

She clarified the whole situation for me and has let me known what's going on with the spa and when they'll be open again. You guys can reach her there too.

Just like the TV ads that show an undesirable slob communicating with a young pretty girl online, pretending to be some young handsome dude - how do we know who is posting comments, gender, personal agenda, etc? We get to trust certain members but understandably have to be cautious.

• Like 1