Hi :)

I'm just wondering what men and women find sexier.

Thongs or full panties?

I personally like to wear panties, leaves more for the imagination.

• Like 1

Hi :)

I'm just wondering what men and women find sexier.

Thongs or full panties?

I personally like to wear panties, leaves more for the imagination.

Like you, I like when more is covered. It makes me want to strip it off even more ;)

• Like 2

I like them both depending on what the lady is wearing over it. If she is wearing jean or cut offs I like to see the thong or G-string, if its a school girl outfit it has to be a cotton panties(yes I do have my preference on the material too). Now if the lady is wearing a slit dress I prefer no panties at all. Last but not least if it's anything else like a summer dress or a skirt I like seeing lingerie under those clothes.

PS. What do you ladies wear under yoga pants?

Everything shows through the yoga pants, it has to be a G-string or... Nothing :)

I always thought that they were wearing nothing because I never seen anything. BTW I like when the yoga pants are "sucked in" in the crack of the ass. Excuse my rudeness or descriptive writing.

tbh I wear full back panties or seamless in my yoga pants,I'm too scared I'll rip my pants on something then everyone at the gym will see my whole butt instead of undies lol. I never wear thongs or g strings except for work because they are so uncomfortable.

To be honest I do not wear underwear of any kind, ever. Solo uncomfortable! For an encounter, I will if requested but don't reaĺy like to. Lol

• Like 4

To be honest I do not wear underwear of any kind' date=' ever. Solo uncomfortable! For an encounter, I will if requested but don't reaĺy like to. Lol[/quote']

That is so true, a few years ago when I made a meeting with Meg I had requested her to wear some and she did find some in the bottom of her drawers. In this case they did not stay on her sexy bum for long anyways.

She is not an exception but her bum is very sexy with or without panties or thongs.

Guest J**ck*9

I prefer a woman going commando with a beautiful lingerie dress or clean crisp shirt (like mine)..... I find that extremely hot and sexy. because Sweetness should be proud of her God given glory.

But if you're asking me to choose, I would go with her wearing Thongs

To be honest I do not wear underwear of any kind' date=' ever. Solo uncomfortable! For an encounter, I will if requested but don't reaĺy like to. Lol[/quote']

Yes I'm the same as well. I only wear them if requested. Even in my everyday life, I don't wear underwear unless I am wearing a shorter skirt. Yoga pants and no underwear!

• Like 2

I was about to vote thong but I think I found Meg's answer to be even sexier! ;)

• Like 1

Lately I've been favoring cheeky panties. They're just right in between the thong and pantie and expose the bottom of the cheeks.

When I need to tuck the cheek away, out come the boy shorts. Panties are for the every day and all depends on if they show through clothing. Thongs are a no no for me. I just can't get past the riding up to places I would rather them not be. ; )

• Like 5

Yes those are the best. Just showing enough beautiful bum but yet not giving it all away. Those panties and a mens button up shirt or nice summer dress. Enough to keep your attention and keeping you dreaming about what is awaiting you hidden there. Whew is it warm in here?

• Like 1

I personally like both

i think they are both sexy in theor own way.. is whats underneath what really matters..

how i decide what i wear depends on what clothing i decide to wear... or simply what i feel like wearing ;-)

• Like 3

I'm a booty short and full bum panty girl all the way when Im working. I find them more comfortable and flattering for my body. I will only wear a thong or g-string if my clothing demands I do, even then I usually go commando during daily life.

• Like 1