Sad news. I just found out Trinity from Moncton (blond small SP 45) passed away in late July. I'll miss her and just wanted to put it out somewhere

Out of respect for the departed (and while it may not seem like a big deal to some), imo I don't think personal details about her family should be posted. If a client passed, I don't think they would want their personal details about their family or children being mentioned. Not many people are "out" with what they do for a living or their hobbying.

• Like 2

I don't disagree with what you said in general, however in this case, as specified, her family has put this out as part of a fund raising initiative. She was a single parent. If you want to show compassion by donating, I can send you the link.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with Nicole. One thing to mention if someone passes, another to give just enough information to figure out additional details.

Can anyone imagine if I posted about a client? Give details enough so others can Google the obits.

Mentioning a minor on this site should not be ok. We don't know if she knew what her mother did. The obit certainly did not mention it.

• Like 3

Let me tip toe here. Anyone who met this woman knows her by her real name. She was very forthright with her friends and her clients. I'm not suggesting we posted that information here, but I would not have known for a long time otherwise.

This lifestyle is something that I feel should be very private and discrete.

That means that you should probably be quiet about what you know or think you know.

No one ever said the wrong thing by keeping their mouth shut.

Even the grieving process in a case like this should be private IMO.

I think the whole community would respect the fact that less was said than more

H

• Like 1