Downtown Offices

Hey all

Just wondering if any SP's have considered doing incalls at one of the hotels surrounding the office core. I know the Westin is popular, but places like the Marriott Harbourfront, or Delta would provide very convenient access to all of the big offices downtown.

More of a thought than anything

Not a provider but I know a few.

The downtown higher end hotels are pretty active about kicking working girls out.

A new provider can get away with it for a few nights but not forever. They can however do outcalls to those hotels easily.

I have thought about booking a room at one of these hotels but I would be too worried that would get kicked out of it. I will happily do outcalls to any of the downtown hotels though if a client has it booked!

• Like 1

I must admit that I hadn't thought of the hotels taking issue. Sometimes I forget that providing isn't entirely socially accepted, which is odd in this day and age, in a port city no less...

It really is too bad, as I work in one of the nearby office buildings, and some days, the convenience would be all it takes.

Also, A lot of those hotels fall under the same ownership umbrella, so if you get kicked out of one, your on the list at other ones. :)

• Like 1

I stay downtown Halifax once a month pretty much in the same place . Never , never had an issue . Arrive properly dressed , stay quiet and space clients accordingly and there will be no problems.

A good schedule example to avoid attention . Start early before staff starts cleaning . See someone at lunch when staff are on break . You only have a few hours left in the afternoon .

Be discreet , tip well and you will never have an issue .

• Like 3

My main tip for the big hotels is: Don't book with the same phone number you advertise with. A provider I was friends with literally had booked a hotel room at a downtown hotel and before she even arrived they called her back and cancelled the reservation. She asked why and they said they googled her phone number. This was a hotel she'd never used in the past.