mz Saddie

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Guest ****ims**

i'm not much one for words, so here goes nothing...

saddie makes you feel at home. she's a great conversationalist. she surely knows how to make 'junior' very happy. she has a nice body and she knows how to use all of her assets.

it was most fun when i was over there for a visit. it's time well spent.

dan :-D

Guest gagagaga

That's a good reco. Facts, opinion, brief description, no imbellishmemt.

Thanks

Guest f***nds4f**

Met Saddie Yesterday. She is much beautiful than her pic. Saddie has Soft smooth skin and all natural breast. She is a passionate creature, responsive,friendly and easy going. We had fun time and will repeat for sure.

Saw her yesterday, and she is beatiful with a great personality. Had a great time and was up front about our session. Will repeat for sure :)

I had been thinking about seeing Saddie for quite a while, but the opportunity to go ahead and do it didn't materialize until a few days ago. It is true that she is even better looking in person than her photos -- quite fair, hypnotizing eyes, sensual mouth, lovely moist pussy, elegant feet (though a bit too ticklish ;) ) She was also very pleasant, easy to talk to, and throughout our time together displayed a refreshing concern to know my preferences and desires. All in all a wonderful experience -- highly recommended.

smiley left out

I had the pleasure of seeing her today. Her pic's are good but she is much better looking in person. She met me at the door dressed as I had requested, she was very pleasant and made me feel at home. She was quite accommodating to my request and I enjoyed my time very much. I will see her again

I was fortunate to get the opportunity to meet Saddie and kfury is right, her pics are good but, the real life version is amazing! I also enjoyed my time with her very much!

Guest ma*be***ag***

I had spoken with Saddie on a couple of occasions, and felt that she was someone that I definitely wanted to meet.

Opening the door to let me in, I was immediately taken by her stunning beauty, and her smile drew me in easily. Her dress was casual, and yet it left no doubt as to her raw sensuality. She was easy to talk with, and it seemed as though I was falling into a warm conversation with an old friend.

Despite being our first meeting, it was hard for me to keep a degree of control with her. The sexy smile, the twinkle in her eye, the curves of her body, all conspired to drive me wild.

In many ways, it is difficult to describe how good Saddie really is. Needless to say that she left no doubt as to her true skills. Our hour passed far too quickly, and before I knew it, we held a brief, warm embrace at the door. I couldn't believe that the time had passed, and now I am left with my warm, and private (sorry but not everything is meant to be shared here), memories of a fantastic afternoon.

I will definitely repeat with this wonderful lady.

Guest f***nds4f**

Totally agree what the guys said. Saddie is very accommodating and definately enjoys her work. Visited her recently again, Her new location is conventient.

She is a dream girl for me. You will leave her happy, satisfied and want more.

I met Mz. Saddie today for the first time, and is she ever spectacular, she looks good in her photos but a knock out in real life, absolutely beautiful. She is very friendly, kind and accommodating. She was incredible to say the least, had the most wonderful time. Though this might sound cliched, on a scale of 1 to 10 she's a certified 20, really, I can't say enough good things about her.

Thanks Mz. Saddie

A long over due session with Saddie. She is pretty, sweet and smart, exactly what I had expected. Very down to earth, great chat. Her skills are fantastic and I am still trying to uncurl my toes.

A keeper.

SNS724

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.