Ciara Ryan - hard to contact?

I've been trying to contact Ciara Ryan. I did once through a private message on Lyla as I have seen some evidence that's she's been active on here but I've never gotten a response. I figured that's probably normal though.

So I contacted her via text and never heard anything all day until late evening. In her response she apologized for not getting back to me within the hour but to send a new message again. Which I thought was odd because I was looking to book a future appointment, not a same day. It's like she didn't even read my text.

I left it for awhile and have again contacted via text. It's only been a few hours so far but no response. Anyone experience this with her? I guess maybe it's a good sign they don't respond immediately (ie. too busy).

I have seen her a couple times over the last year or two. You are right, not the most reliable with texting but in my experience it's still the best way to reach her. She is fun and not a clock watcher when you eventually connect. Just don't count on her for being a reliable short notice provider.

She's a real night owl. I have seen her a few times and both were late - I mean I called at 4am and she was ready!! the other time was after 2am. So I guess she likely sleeps most of the day??

I had a great time with her but we also fought like cats and dogs. we bickered like little kids then got at it again.

I repeated a few times but have moved on and likely won't go back, but I would recommend to anyone who likes an athletic spinner with a slightly sinister side...

• Like 1

i like her ads when seen what hotels were they at. and is she ever in Gan or Brockville?

Additional Comments:

i like her ads when seen what hotels were they at. and is she ever in Gan or Brockville?