New Wave Spa - Vanier

Can't be good if it's in vanier lol

I'm more concerned by the fact a Google search can't even confirm the existence of the place. Unless it's operated by Amish people , it's hard to justify in this day and age.

I'm always concerned when on one hand the written part of the ad make it looks as a straight massage service, but on the other they use sexy stock pictures insinuating something different. At the end both type of clientele will likely end up unsatisfied with the service offered. I could be wrong, but the mixed messages are more than often bad signs.

And just to be clear, my criticism has nothing to do with the MA's. They need a job and likely lacked the skills and experience for a licensed establishment or didn't had the physical attributes to work in other type of places. So, they end up in between working for someone who'll use the dirty tricks of the trade to bring men through the door. Far from ideal work conditions.

• Like 2

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/BodyRubs/great-asian-massage-new-girl-michala-and-lisa/59825892

I think OP is referring to this place.

I think it has been around for a while, but I have never tried.

I've been to this place. It's been a while, was kinda weird the setup of the place, but once in the massage room it was a good experience.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Yes, that is the place. Its on a one way st.

I had never seen it before. Too bad it doesnt have that many reviews. I might just have to try it out myself

i have been to this place, saw a lady named nancy, not a beauty, but she was nice enough. dont think they are too busy , i just showed up and went right in. typical asian massage place, she spoke no english at all. but sometimes thats a good thing. haha.

I've been to this place. It's been a while, was kinda weird the setup of the place, but once in the massage room it was a good experience.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

What was weird about the set up? What did the woman look like? Also just the standard service?

There has been a place there for a long time. Under another name it was on the Do Not Review list. Probably one of the reasons you see no reviews.

I see it all the time when I am in Vanier and visit the Hobby shop right across the street.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=224550&highlight=sunshine

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=210553&highlight=sunshine

As mentioned, this place has been around a long time, there have been many good MA there. More hit than miss I'm told. I have not been there recently as I no longer work in Ottawa.

Ok , went to check it out ,, if like like older heavier Ladies with brown teeth , then this is your place . Ladies were very respectful and nice , but I had a sudden urgent call , so I had to run .

Julie no , longer runs the place .

Ok , went to check it out ,, if like like older heavier Ladies with brown teeth , then this is your place . Ladies were very respectful and nice , but I had a sudden urgent call , so I had to run .

Julie no , longer runs the place .

Do you know how long I have been looking for those type of women, you know the heavier ladies with brown teeth ? I'm glad I finally know where to find them. lol