St. Norbert Massage

Just had massage here. Angela is the only attendant, massage was professional but not great technique, though the attendant was very sweet and gave a very earnest effort. I recommend for a simple therapeutic, no extras, price was good and service was good not great. After visiting the location you can clearly see this place is not well suited to massage it is not very private and you can hear everything else going on in the building. I cant see how anyone could have ever got an he here but stranger things have happened i think. 

Edited by Lubefree
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lubefree said:

Just had massage here. Angela is the only attendant, massage was professional but not great technique, though the attendant was very sweet and gave a very earnest effort. I recommend for a simple therapeutic, no extras, price was good and service was good not great. After visiting the location you can clearly see this place is not well suited to massage it is not very private and you can hear everything else going on in the building. I cant see how anyone could have ever got an he here but stranger things have happened i think. 

Judging by some feedback I am receiving, I am way out to lunch and clearly Angela and myself didn't hit it off. Possibly we never will so I guess this is another cause of YMMV (i hate this term but I am learning that I am very ignorant as a new hobbyist..... thank you for the members who are taking the time to edumacate me).

I still stand by the fact that she gave an earnest effort with the massage and was genuinely sweet and pleasant to talk with and that this part of the service is worth the price of admission for the right customer. 

Just as a post script... for me personally Tracy .... (henderson location that has been discussed in the past) is my by far my favourite overall experience, from the massage, teasing, ending etc... if possible can anyone suggest other SP's that they feel i would get a similar experience with? Please send me a PM I would really appreciate the tips. ( I have tried winnie and enjoyed her service offering just as much but the clinical nature of her location was not my particular cup of tea and it was EXTREMELY busy when I went).

30 minutes ago, Lubefree said:

Judging by some feedback I am receiving, I am way out to lunch and clearly Angela and myself didn't hit it off. Possibly we never will so I guess this is another cause of YMMV (i hate this term but I am learning that I am very ignorant as a new hobbyist..... thank you for the members who are taking the time to edumacate me).

I still stand by the fact that she gave an earnest effort with the massage and was genuinely sweet and pleasant to talk with and that this part of the service is worth the price of admission for the right customer. 

Just as a post script... for me personally Tracy .... (henderson location that has been discussed in the past) is my by far my favourite overall experience, from the massage, teasing, ending etc... if possible can anyone suggest other SP's that they feel i would get a similar experience with? Please send me a PM I would really appreciate the tips. ( I have tried winnie and enjoyed her service offering just as much but the clinical nature of her location was not my particular cup of tea and it was EXTREMELY busy when I went).

Just to ad SP is for other services MP is for massage services 

Cheers...play safe

17 minutes ago, spontanious said:

Just to ad SP is for other services MP is for massage services 

Cheers...play safe

I have visited Angela for massage and found to be good for aches and pain.

she not keen on extras do it for $$.place is not very private.

21 minutes ago, Harshh said:

I have visited Angela for massage and found to be good for aches and pain.

she not keen on extras do it for $$.place is not very private.

Good comments, my personal experience was she did not bring up money or anything at all during the session and I guess maybe I could have broached the subject (my fault, as I am not a pushy person by nature) but when an attendant provides all draped services with no grazing and is constantly re-adjusting the drape to ensure there is no chance at nudity it feels like it is intentional. Perhaps it would be easier to build a better rapport through multiple visits, but her location is somewhat prohibitive to some I think. I am glad others seemed to enjoy her service that is the point.