Lots of older reviews here on Lyla. Mostly positive. She is hot, but safe; some say restrictive and, well, bland. I've seen her and tend to go with the same opinion.

I have also heard she isn't as reliable as in the past - relying more lately on cam shows/selling pics/enjoying "generous men". :)

Yeah, I saw Ally twice a couple years ago.  She is so hot!   I can’t do out call and the rate time she has in it’s fleeting and at a time I can’t go!🙄😢

I responded to her ad a few weeks ago also. She didn’t answer back until the next afternoon. I asked about her rates and that was the end of the conversation. Hard to set up anything with her it seems!

I think it’s just a now and then sort of thing for Ally

And yeah, a lot of ladies get uncomfortable talking money.  They worry it might be the police trying to get them to say in a text “$140.00 for the hh”.  But that’s why we call it a donation for time and companionship only!! Oh well!!

I saw Juicy Jess a couple times.  She is physically right up my alley (no pun intended)!

Then I saw a similar ad for a Jessica and I texted last week.  We chatted back and forth setting up a date and then I asked “do you also go by Juicy Jess?” And she when cold, stopped responding  to all my texts.  Funny thing was, Juicy Jess hasn’t responded since then either which says they are the same person. And as well I heard that is the case in a lyla thread a while back.   But, I have not faintest Idea, especially since I was becoming a regular, why she would shut down all communication because I asked a her that question?  Maybe I’m missing something!

Think I’ll post this as a question for comment!!

Not to throw shade....but $280/hr??  🚩  Unless that includes transportation cost, ya.....no.

If she is asking $280 for what she offers, Addictive Barbie will be able to ask for over $300 when she comes back.  I've seen both and there is really no comparison.

Also, so many other good options in the $200 range (Geeky Girl, MelanieMys, Kylie Jane, etc.).  Even the girls who come down from Montreal are only $260 and Ally offers no where's near what they do.  And then there are the ladies of Lyla; who may charge closer to the $280/300 range, but are worth it due to what they offer.  I mean.........Ally Faye for $280 or Ms. Manda for the lil' extra??  🤨   

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leviathan31 said:

Not to throw shade....but $280/hr??  🚩  Unless that includes transportation cost, ya.....no.

If she is asking $280 for what she offers, Addictive Barbie will be able to ask for over $300 when she comes back.  I've seen both and there is really no comparison.

Also, so many other good options in the $200 range (Geeky Girl, MelanieMys, Kylie Jane, etc.).  And then there are the ladies of Lyla; who may charge closer to the $280/300 range, but are worth it due to what they offer.  I mean.........Ally Faye for $280 or Ms. Manda for the lil' extra??  🤨   

“Not to throw shade “yet you do and “no comparison “yet you compare. I find your post in very poor taste. 

1 hour ago, Cjthomas said:

“Not to throw shade “yet you do and “no comparison “yet you compare. I find your post in very poor taste. 

Well, I find her price in poor taste 😛  But seriously, she has the right to set her price and I have the right to perhaps raise an eyebrow to it, no?

As for the "no comparison", I meant more along the lines that they offer completely different types of service - you can't compare the two experiences because they are so different.   Somebody may prefer one over the other; I'd guess more would prefer Barbie, based on her amount of reviews, etc.??

I'm just saying, from what I know about what she offers, $280 seems a tad high - there does seem to be kinda a "certain pricing area" for certain services/experiences offered and her price goes against the norms I've noticed.  Just an observation.

Edited by Leviathan31

The Lady can set her price , I think most SP'S have a good idea how and why they set their prices some see less clients some see more ,  its up to the client what he or she  is willing to pay .

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 10:13 PM, Katherine said:

I saw her today and  totally banged into her.

For sure she is here and she quite looks like appointments may be  not the most important . However , she looks great so keep trying . 🙂

Hehe that reminded me of our in person introduction, almost bumping into each other, literally 😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Barney said:

The Lady can set her price , I think most SP'S have a good idea how and why they set their prices some see less clients some see more ,  its up to the client what he or she  is willing to pay .

Agreed anyone who's been in this game for a while has struck that balance of # of clients vs price.

15 hours ago, Cjthomas said:

280 is a lot for a very limited service however, there are a combination of things that Ally provides physically that I'm a stickler for and that are very hard to find in one place.  Service is important to me, and definitely personality, but putting those aside for the moment,  my personal cravings and desires with regard the physical side are not easy to find although I have found a number of SP's who's physical attributes make me weak in the knees.  Ally Faye, Jade (half asian) out west now, Juicy Jess, Blaire Champagne, Sexy Lexxxie (the one who used to go by Tessa, small brunette now blond in Toronto like 5'-0" 95 pounds).  and a few others I can't think of right now.

They are all small natural busted, very firm and perky, tiny waists with nice curves but on the fit side with, unblemished skin, little if any stretchmarks, tight unblemished skin, early to mid 20's.  Other hobbyists have similar tastes others completely different.  There is no right body type to have.  But my desires are as described above.  So in the end, its a balance for me.  If someone has an amazing personality and service, I tend to be able to relax on my physical requirement horizons a little.  If an SP has physically what makes me weak in the knees, I tend to relax my personality and service requirements a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1