Riley James

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has any info on Riley James, she's advertising on bp for central. Offering incall and outcall and Skype shows..

Any and all info is appreciated!

Becareful of Riley James and Amy Johnson, but will ask for etransfers for deposit and tell you that they are checking in to hotel and never hear from them after, I got scammed yesterday but lucky enough it was only $50.

• Like 1

Ah thanks for the heads up, was it you who posted the warning on NLA ?

I came back to let people know I saw a warning about her on NLA about her being a scammer and taking the etransfer and then disappearing.

Backpage now has you add your facebook, twitter account or some other sites and when you look at her or I should say his facebook it leads you too a young guy in Quebec so big warning sign there. Also I like to point out that any AD that offers skype, videos or pictures are a scam. If you want to skype with a girl there are many cam sites out there that protect you, you by tokens and when entering in a pvt session with a model the amount of time you spend with them is removed so if they end it after 2 mins you are only out the 2 mins worth of tokens. If you want pictures umm your on the internet you get millions of free pictures, you want a video same thing millions out there to find and for free do not be suckered in by those kind of ads.

• Like 1

If you want to skype with a girl there are many cam sites out there that protect you, you by tokens and when entering in a pvt session with a model the amount of time you spend with them is removed so if they end it after 2 mins you are only out the 2 mins worth of tokens. If you want pictures umm your on the internet you get millions of free pictures, you want a video same thing millions out there to find and for free do not be suckered in by those kind of ads.

A great place to go for camming or "gfe texting" is probably here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sexsells/