What's the scene like in Victoria

I am coming to Victoria the last days of January for business and was hoping to find out about free time activities.

I am not a high roller (despite the name) but was hoping to have some fun. Can a guy have fun for $200/250 an hour in Victoria?

Any guidence would be appreciated.

I am coming to Victoria the last days of January for business and was hoping to find out about free time activities.

I am not a high roller (despite the name) but was hoping to have some fun. Can a guy have fun for $200/250 an hour in Victoria?

Any guidence would be appreciated.

I am in Victoria now for 3 weeks and there are 4 agencies that look decent, much like services in Ottawa.

It is more agency and primarily they have mp locations, and even some indys work with agencies (if they are traveling, for example). MPs outside on Ontario (assumption) are presumed to offer all services not just hjs, fwiw.

Pricing often seems awkward. Your budget of 200-250 is fine, you might encounter addons for some services you might assume would be part of gfe. I am thinking the OP has been and gone already lol.

I think the names are seductions unlimited, class choice, charlies angels, to get started.