Hotel Advice

What are some good 3 or 4 star hotels that are near the Financial or Entertainment Districts or the harbor area? Which ones would you avoid?

I've used the St. Germain by Maple Leaf Square (next to the Air Canada Centre where the Raptors and Maple Leafs play.) No issues with getting visitors though you will need to come down and meet them by the elevators or in the lounge as elevators are secured by key card.

I've used the St. Germain by Maple Leaf Square (next to the Air Canada Centre where the Raptors and Maple Leafs play.) No issues with getting visitors though you will need to come down and meet them by the elevators or in the lounge as elevators are secured by key card.

Thanks for the information. Do you know of any hotels in that area that don't require an elevator key card?

Actually it's the Le Germain, but their current policy states that they don't allow unregistered guests in the rooms. I don't know if the policy is enforced.