Facesitting

Well at least the thread created some good debate, and brought forth some serious concerns from SPs and MAs. The thread got a bit off topic from the posts original inquiry. I understand and agree with the ladies point of view on consent, and I obviously was inquiring about the service being consensual. That being said, SPs going out of their way to make it clear to clients that they aren't pleasured by a client, more so the money, won't help generate any extra business in my opinion. Many men who see SPs believe the woman actually enjoys spending time with them. Some know its only business, some believe theres more of a connection. Just saying

• Like 1

Well at least the thread created some good debate, and brought forth some serious concerns from SPs and MAs. The thread got a bit off topic from the posts original inquiry. I understand and agree with the ladies point of view on consent, and I obviously was inquiring about the service being consensual. That being said, SPs going out of their way to make it clear to clients that they aren't pleasured by a client, more so the money, won't help generate any extra business in my opinion. Many men who see SPs believe the woman actually enjoys spending time with them. Some know its only business, some believe theres more of a connection. Just saying

SPs: please respect our boundaries, don't rape/assault us.

Lycrathong: but what about my ego though? HAS ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT MY EGO IN THIS DISCUSSION?!

• Like 3

This is not about getting sick guys off as soon as possible .

i was just going to point out he was saying 'love sick' guys, not 'sick' guys. your points are still 100% of course.

I really appreciate some of the comments by the ladies in this thread.

I might be a "semi good guy" maybe.

I've always stayed within the boundaries during my encounters with sex workers when they've been clearly defined. That's a given and strive to find out what the boundaries are before engaging.

On the other hand, when things aren't clear, I have gone ahead without getting a green light and now realise more than ever how wrong that can be. Although, in the heat of the action I have stopped and asked for consent and stopped when told to, has to be.

In any case, to me, the woman's comfort is more important than mine. In fact I'd rather be told that I'm acting like a dumb ass than not.

From now on, I have to remember, bottom line, consent is the key. No "weinstein" for me.

• Like 5

Lycrathong, nobody is saying we do not enjoy our clients, especially our regulars. I think what is being said is that we as women who are MAs or SPs should not have to tolerate the blatant crossing of our boundaries or non consensual acts made upon us just to please a client and give him a good experience. If we are giving you the impression that we don't enjoy our work and it's all about the money by stating we won't tolerate non consensual acts, there's something wrong. With you, not us. I would never provide services that cross my VERY clear boundaries just because there's a connection with a regular. None of us should be worried about our income for being strong women with values and set boundaries. This board is not only for potential clients, it's for the women those clients may see too. Equating our restrictions and refusal to allow men to break them with losing business is disgusting on your part.

• Like 7

As in other aspects of life, believe that respect, consideration, and good communications are essential in this matter. Asking, rather than assuming, and staying within the domain of the activities which the other party has indicated are acceptable, are priorities in a session. It is important that neither party be assaulted or disrespected during an encounter.

• Like 1

Lycrathong, nobody is saying we do not enjoy our clients, especially our regulars. I think what is being said is that we as women who are MAs or SPs should not have to tolerate the blatant crossing of our boundaries or non consensual acts made upon us just to please a client and give him a good experience. If we are giving you the impression that we don't enjoy our work and it's all about the money by stating we won't tolerate non consensual acts, there's something wrong. With you, not us. I would never provide services that cross my VERY clear boundaries just because there's a connection with a regular. None of us should be worried about our income for being strong women with values and set boundaries. This board is not only for potential clients, it's for the women those clients may see too. Equating our restrictions and refusal to allow men to break them with losing business is disgusting on your part.

Caterina, the spirit of your post is very well said and your points absolutely valid, but in Lycrathong's defense I don't think he personally argued or even meant to imply a woman's absolute right to her body or her restrictions should be compromised for the sake of business. There seemed to be a number of conversations going on, and I believe he was responding to a couple sentences in one specific post. Whether that poster meant to imply enjoyment played no part and it is only about the money I don't want to theorize about, as I don't mean to distract things from what is a worthwhile conversation.

There is a very important discussion happening here, but I think some comments and posters are perhaps getting crossed, and to be fair to Lycrathrong I don't think it was any of his posts that implied doing anything without prior and explicit consent.

More generally:

This thread started with one quarry and evolved into something more. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing, as there are issues ladies face on a daily basis that--as much as us guys may wish to think otherwise--we can be blind to. When so many people speak up about an issue it's worth taking a step back from what your gut response might be and try to listen to the intent of the argument and the experiences being shared. As hard as it can be not to feel defensive or attacked, one can try to understand the frustration women are feeling and rightfully expressing.

Self reflection and consideration of these kind of issues is important, especially for those of us that take part in this. Hopefully we can keep listening to each other with empathy, to really hear and try to appreciate the experiences and frustration being shared. And to do better.

• Like 4

There are names/titles currently being used among clients in this industry which are rarely being used by MAs. A so called line is no longer drawn between SPs and MAs, this is now a thing of the past. This old line is now drawn somewhere in the middle of Hybrid MAs.

There are SPs, Hybrid MAs and MAs. Generally, the wider variety of services offered to the least are in this same order. Although there are a few Hybrid MAs who offer a handful of more options than any SP I have ever met. Times have changed. Just as always, between every provider and client boundaries need to be clearly stated/defined and respected.

• Like 1

This is not about getting sick guys off as soon as possible . It is about respect and not crossing our boundaries. Let's please keep it that easy if you having a hard time understanding .

I love my hair stylist, nail tech and my RMT. They all make me feel very good . I understand the relationship is different, however its a very personal service and I have known them for many years.( They are all beautiful ) . I can't imagine in the middle of a massage me thinking because I feel good perhaps I ought to do something in return, or touch them in an inappropriate way. Try to think of it like that .

I have had repeat clients for many years. If I treated them the way you suggest we feel, I would be out of business .

Simple, simple . Now stop sulking if it doesn't pertain to you . As already stated, the majority of those we meet are perfect gentlemen.

You're confused......I'm not going to defend myself here cause honestly why bother. I'll just say again what I said. The post I forgot to quote was very well stated. It was from and SP point of view.

If you weren't so defensive and actually read and understood what I was saying you wouldn't be so quick to attack me. But honestly I'm not surprised. Sigh....

What can I say but WOW, I was going for a week and the thread exploded. Obviously for the better as it generated solid debate. Since I seem to has started this whole issue, perhaps I can try to provide some closure. The views here are so narrow minded its like a left-wing politician try a to convince a right-wing supporter to change there views of politics!

I will concede that that some ladies made some valuable arguments. But I think the whole thing went off rails when we started talking about rape, for my specific case.

I clearly agree, that in the case of Jackie, when a lady say she doesn't do anal play and the guys goes for it anyways, that's just wrong. I fully support that point of view. More so, attempting to do so again deserves nothing then a strong kick in the balls. But that is COMPLETELY different than what I said.

In my case, my intention were clearly stated during the booking PRIOR to me taken any action. I doubled check my initial post and I quote myself: "In the past I've communicated that I would like to pleasure her". As in there was clear verbal intention of my actions.

If a hobbyist says: I would like this service. And the MA replies: Sure for this donation. How on earth is that rape?

By that logic, pending a lady's mood that day ALL hobbyist are rapists and all MA/SP are guilty of leading a customer to believe he can get a service when she clearly has no intention of wanting to provide the service. Might as well be a bait-and-switch.

All the comments that all the ladies have made are valid under the pretence that the customer didn't express his interest for facesitting PRIOR to booking/or before performing any given action.

So many of my comments were taken out of that context, often in poor taste, where intention are clearly stated PRIOR. Looking at the initial post...It was simply a post of wanting to find an MA who provides, as in INCLUDED, facesitting.

Many pointed out to fact where I said "it backfired on me". I shall address that. Yes, the lady asked me to stop and I did so immediately. Initially I felt bad because the last thing I'd want to do would be to put a lady in a position where she actually has to say "stop". Other than looking like a complete asshole, its a mood killer. But a couples of moments later, I was thought to myself: why should I feel bad when I disclosed that I would like that service and the service is not being delivered?

Truth of the fact is that I have met many of the ladies here who debated here, most of them more then once or twice. And oh it is ever tempting to "kiss and tell" right about now...

To me it all boils to two things:

1- Communication prior to the booking

2- The lady needs to express that she doesn't allow the service

Otherwise, its not rape, it false advertisement. Period.

The only difference is one gets you in jail the other doesn't. I'd never thought I say this, but it really make wonder who bears the true risk.

Guest l**3r**

Can this whole thread be pinned please?

There is a helluva lot of important content in this discussion that I think would be very helpful not only to refer back to later but also to be up front and center for random newcomers to read... (..maybe with a more relevant thread topic if that's possible, though..)

It could be pinned. Get in touch with Mod and he can do it if he agrees.

There are indeed some fantastic posts here... but the problem with this thread is that it started on another topic. The title is irrelevant to much of the discussion, the good stuff is a thread-hijack, and then you've got the mess caused by complaints about the hijack and people getting confused about which posts were in response to what because there were multiple conversations going on at once. All that serves to dilute the impact of it, and it's a crying shame because some of these posts really deserve to be given prominence.

For future reference, everyone... follow Cat's example and kick off a new thread if need be. She knows how this stuff works.

• Like 2

From the start, "facesitting" shouldn't be part of a massage. The same with kissing and other intimate things. What happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is none of our businesses, but if expect sexual services from a massage therapist you're looking at the wrong place. The fact some SP's are posing as MA's doesn't make it right to assume they all are.

You may think there's nothing wrong in asking, but you got to understand the frustration of therapists constantly answering the same immature questions that shouldn't be asked in the first place!

Be respectful and talk to the right person for the right services.

Bumping, for no better reason than to keep it on the first page.

So..... closing in on 2 years on the forum and you squander your 6th post for "no good reason". Please step up your game pal!

This is a great (even if hugely tangentializated [sue me]) thread. It can make me a better Gntlmn, for sure. I think my easy go-to example for wanting/getting consent to an act is digits play. Sticking my fingers in a nice, warm, moist place is fun. BUT it's obviously an invasion (intercourse is a more obvious discussion which is why I went with digits for more subtlety). Her fun place is obviously currently void of my digits before I would ever venture there. If a provider is happily la-di-da-ing providing a nice service to me and suddenly her happy place is being attacked by a finger (possibility of dirt, nails, Auntie visits, etc.) it's obvious, to me, that this is a serious line being crossed (I know, duh!). So adjust other examples along a graduated scale/continuum and that should help, I think.

I once, long ago, licked a well-respected SP's (she's viewing this thread) asshole during DATY and she told me (I think, it was long ago and I continue to see her) that I can't do DATY if I do that. Hasn't happened since. And I actually don't really care to DATO much but I was in the vacinity, passionate, and I did it. Turning it around, I've had a few MAs suddenly stick a finger in my butt and I didn't like it but I wasn't mad. They did it to increase my release pleasure and I get that. And I also get that the service they've agreed to do is oriented towards me, and not in reverse.

Anyway, like I said, great thread. Let's have mutually beneficial and consensual fun!

• Like 1