An Invitation To Play in Saint John's - Dec 5th & 6th

If we have not had the pleasure to meet... my name is Sierra. Always eager to please and fulfill your every desire, I am the perfect playmate for gentlemen with high standards seeking to unwind and be pampered in style.

stars3.jpg

VISITING:

Saint John's -Dec5th (2-11pm)

& Dec 6th (9am-11pm)

ADVANCE BOOKING RECOMMENDED

LYLA(50+) recommendations:

click here and here

My personality is best described as warm, sensual and affectionate. As a former exotic dancer I am schooled in the art of seduction... a trait that now serves me well as an exclusive companion. You will love the way I move!

Physically I am tall -5'8, busty(36DD natural) with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. My soft kissable lips and silky skin adores the attention of a man's touch and my extensive collection of beautiful lingerie is sure to put a satisfied smile on your face.

picture.php?albumid=11273&pictureid=82036

I provide intimate unrushed encounters at my upscale hotel suite. If you can see yourself being spoiled, please refer to my website to learn more (here). All gentlemen requesting to meet for the first time must fill in my website's secure booking form entirely or email directly the information it asks [email protected] Your need for confidentiality will always be respected and assured. As an independent provider your information goes no further than myself.

Let's make lasting memories. Look forward to seeing you all....

Kisses,

Sierra xoxo

picture.php?albumid=11273&pictureid=82038