I went and saw her a couple months ago when she was in town and had no issues. I went to see her today and got ripped off. We went in and she took my money and i thought we were going to have some fun. then she said do you mind if we go back to your place. We headed out of the house and she said let me check if I have my keys. She tried to lock the door when she went back in to get her keys but i followed her in. She went into her bedroom and a guy came out of a another room and went into her bedroom also. he came out and told me i had to leave or cops would be called. I demanded my money back and told them to call the cops. I waited around for a little and no cops showed up. She took my money and i dont want this to happen to anyone else. She has adds up in a couple places. I have added one picture of her up here.

• Like 6

This is not a dangerous encounter but it is a bait and switch or sorts so at this time I am going to allow these types of warnings however if someone tells me they have had a good experience recently we will removed this post (just in case) the above poster at this time only has 4 posts so he is not credible yet here lets hope this is a legit warning please use your discretion and good judgement.

• Like 4

I have seen Paris Knight many times since she has arrived in saint john. The last being 2 nights ago. She is very sexy professional and accommodating. I have always felt comfortable and satisfied with her services. I highly recommend her and STRONGLY DIS AGREE with the above remarks. Thank you Eric.

I have seen Paris Knight many times since she has arrived in saint john. The last being 2 nights ago. She is very sexy professional and accommodating. I have always felt comfortable and satisfied with her services. I highly recommend her and STRONGLY DIS AGREE with the above remarks. Thank you Eric.

It's hard to accept posts like this as you created this account today and then posted this as your first and only post here. To close this or remove this thread I am going to need to see some reputable (higher post count) members feedback.

Additional comments

... and apparently you now have two accounts. Bucklez27 has logged into cerb using the same computer as Curiousvixen666 so it actually makes you even less credible.

• Like 1

No miss. This would be because my wife and I have both seen miss paris. We both are disappointed with the negative comments and since we do resign in the same residence could it make sense we would have the same ip address? Or does that make us not credible? And seeing that only havin an account for a short period of time deems us uncredited does that not apply to the gentleman accusing miss knight of doing the things he is accusing her of.