Turn ons for both us providers and Hobbiest

1 hour ago, katie said:

Mine is "Foreplay".. It's a must. Great kisser, and both taking it "Slow".... 😉 ...Holly!! 

I have normally booked longer appointment and repeated with ladies over time because some of the best elements of sex is all the elements leading up to the actual sex.... 

I include in that the chat with the lady before the actual meeting... the buildup of that sexual tension and excitement as a result of the anticipation... the learning what make your partners heart start to race... where to touch... where to lick the devil of great sex like most things is in the details.  

I have found that booking 2hr appointments when I can is spectacular because it give you tile to chat ... to touch ... to take the time to breath her in as you hug and kiss her neck... you can have a drink and learn about each other... one of my best sessions was with a lady when we met at a rented condo with a deck and cooked together... BBQed Tenderloin and grilled vegetables...  we ate on the deck then went inside and sat by the fire for some amazing foreplay... followed by an hour of fun in the bedroom... spectactular.

Sex acts are of course great fun... but when you get fucked mentally before your have sex... Wow

Just my Opinion

• Like 4

One turn on for me: Using markers to draw Toad from Mario Kart :classic_biggrin:😂 as long as he doesn't call me horseface... 🤭... that would be a turn-off

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet
just keep adding
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:18 PM, Ice4fun said:

I have normally booked longer appointment and repeated with ladies over time because some of the best elements of sex is all the elements leading up to the actual sex.... 

I include in that the chat with the lady before the actual meeting... the buildup of that sexual tension and excitement as a result of the anticipation... the learning what make your partners heart start to race... where to touch... where to lick the devil of great sex like most things is in the details.  

I have found that booking 2hr appointments when I can is spectacular because it give you tile to chat ... to touch ... to take the time to breath her in as you hug and kiss her neck... you can have a drink and learn about each other... one of my best sessions was with a lady when we met at a rented condo with a deck and cooked together... BBQed Tenderloin and grilled vegetables...  we ate on the deck then went inside and sat by the fire for some amazing foreplay... followed by an hour of fun in the bedroom... spectactular.

Sex acts are of course great fun... but when you get fucked mentally before your have sex... Wow

Just my Opinion

Sounds so lovely! 

For that very reason, I like when I am booked ahead of time so I can fantasize and look forward to our time together. 

I am especially turned on by a ladies' beautiful breasts or a gentleman's powerful thick girth penis.  I love to feel the body respond to my massage while the person remains docile yet alert on the table, without expectations and without grabbing.  I like the person to come with no other expectation than a great massage.  Ymmv and without the pressure of expectations, I can thoroughly enjoy myself which leads to some fantastic experience for both.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We all love seeing cleavage...who doesn't?  But what turns me on a lot is seeing her bra through clothing or a blouse that moved over to the side just enough to catch a glimpse.  Same thing goes with undies...if she bends over and I see the thong when her jeans open up in behind her.  If she is wearing a skirt and bends down to pick something up and I see the banana grundle...someone hold me back.

Many years ago my cousin and I went to a business convention and during the lunch break they offered a brunch so we grabbed some food and were looking for a place to sit.  Since we didn't know anyone there we sat with other people around a table and introduced ourselves.  My cousin has over 20 years of University education and wrote books so when a lady sitting at the table started to talk about a subject that she knew well, my cousin chimed in and all of a sudden it was like they were in their own world.  I noticed that she was touching herself and let her hair loose, licking her lips etc.  My cousin never noticed this at all.  I know she got turned on by the discussion they were having.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
22 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

We all love seeing cleavage...who doesn't?  But what turns me on a lot is seeing her bra through clothing or a blouse that moved over to the side just enough to catch a glimpse. 

Love this!

Also when they're not wearing a bra at all 😍

I have texted a lady for a meeting once and all was fine until we met.  As soon as she started to speak with a small lisp it sounded exotic and erotic at the same time.  That was a major turn on for me.  Any lady that speaks with an accent is very hot as well.  I'm bilingual (French and English, even Spanish) and will pretend that I don't speak French when meeting French ladies from Quebec.

• Like 1

Too many thoughts in my head now. Went to the spa  a few weeks ago and had my regular pedicure.  Getting a little bit old and have a hard time bending my legs to do it myself. Plus it just feels so good at the spa. This time was special as the attendant was wearing a short little skirt.  I spent almost 45 minutes looking up that skirt into a nice pair of pink panties and a beautiful cameltoe. Between the no bra thing and the panties I left and went straight to my favourite massage place. 

• Like 1