Voluptuous Asian Available South end

Hello, gentlemen,

I am Linda Lin who is here to make you forget about what stresses you out daily. I am a true companion seeking a true gentleman who enjoys being treated right and able to release his stress. My sole purpose is in making you desire spending time together to accommodate your needs my Asian roots mean that I am submissive by nature by dominantly serving your needs just tell me how you are best served. A great listener I am all yours to command on any given moment that we meet let's make ying and yang envious of our shared sensuality.

Who Am I am a service provider based in Ottawa but willing to travel to other cities. I have a very curvy (BBW) Body stats 5'3, 175 pounds, Bra C38, long black hair nationality Maylasia. I am an service provider that caters to gentleman 45 plus. I don't consider myself as a sp but more of a companion. You will never feel rushed with me nor feel uncomfortable. I'm always eager to please. I am very laid back with a sweet personality that you will assure to like. I can be shy at times.

Available in South end near herongate mall. Lots of parking

I will be downtown Bank And Catherine Friday Saturday and Sunday

Please visit my website for FULL details. Specials for half day rate

http://www.curvylindalin.com

Phone or Text 613 808 9582

picture.php?albumid=12852&pictureid=88272

picture.php?albumid=12852&pictureid=88274