Sasha May @ Jessy Celeste

Sounds like quite a wonderful gift with two lovely ladies like Sasha May and Jessy Celeste!

I would love to live that moment of unwrapping those sexy ladies very slowly to uncover their many natural gifts and then wrapping myself around them on Christmas morning to keep them nice and warm.

Not only was a great pre-Christmas gift, but also an exciting New Year's gift too, as I am sure that with the collective efforts and skills of those two lovely ladies, you were able to experience an explosive fireworks show that you will remember for the rest of 2018!

Thanks for sharing!

I had met Jessy before and decided to have my first ever duo with her and Sasha May. Boy am I glad that I did. These are two lovely, personable ladies who are very passionate. Great kisses all around, warm embraces and much more. I also enjoyed our conversations before and after. These are two wonderful, engaging ladies whom I hope to see again.

I have known Sasha and Jessy for a few years and in fact might have had a hand in introducing them to each other so this long awaited duo was something that I greatly anticipated.  We met in their new centretown location and chatted for a bit before I suggested that we all get naked.

The interaction between the three of us flowed from position to position with everyone enjoying their own special moments. The two ladies seem to have a genuine affection for each other and they share that with you during the session.

I highly recommend a duo with these two sexy, confident vixens to anyone looking for a more sensual experience.

Pure bliss!!!

I week or so ago I had the immense pleasure of getting together with Jessy and Sasha for a duo in their new incall. 

I have been seeing Jessy on a regular basis for over a year now and had met Sasha once before, last spring, but our schedules never aligned afterwards so when both ladies and I were in OT at the same time I could not resist the urge of meeting both at the same time. Texted and chatted with both and made it happen. 

As always, the greet was filled with wonderful kisses from both Sasha and Jessy. By the way they are great sensual kissers. I get goosebumps everytime!

Since I was a duo virgin... lol... I had some apprehensions on how to dance the dance but Jessy put me at ease prior to the meet and expecially during the meet. During our time together she directed the dance as would an orchestra conductor... with masterful hands.

I won't go into the details but let's say that with Jessy's direction, all present were pleasured beyond belief. A truely sensual exprience filled with lot's of kisses and other enticing endeavors but most importantly lots of laughs which made the whole experience even more extraordinary.

Thank you Jessy and Sasha for making this event so wonderfully enticing and memorable. Special thanks to Sasha for extending her stay to make this happen.

I will definitely repeat 

Hugs and kisses... everywhere to both of you.

I have been wanting to spoil myself before the holiday season and what better way then to see 2 great ladies that I have seen by themselves and that I have read that they also do a great duo.  So here is my reco for Sasha and Jessy, I hope that if you read this you will appreciate it as I did, the wonderful effort that these ladies put into making this an amazing experience.

When I arrived at their location Sasha opened the door to let me in and by the time that my eyes adjusted to the lighting in the apartment I could see her standing tall in front of me with a black corset with red trimmings that revealed a succulent cleavage and the bottom of her firm bum.  Other things that caught my eyes was that she had on a black mask(my request) that covered around her eyes and matched the color of her long flowing hair.  She also had a beautiful pair of see through stockings and high heels that made her a perfect height for me to kiss her soft lips.

Jessy made a late entrance but was just as stunning as I always seen her.  She was also wearing a silver mask(by request) with matching earrings.  She had high heels that made her at a great height and we immediately locked lips for a bit.  Both of these ladies are great kissers and I could have spent the full hour just kissing them.  Jessy had a superb black lace slit gown that reached the floor(a little lower then my bottom jaw actually did) and high heels.  I was helped out of my winter clothing and was led by Jessy who grabbed my hand and I grabbed Sasha's hand to go towards a bedroom where the kissing continued for a bit longer and my hands wondered around those 2 sensual bodies.

Whatever happened next will stay between all 3 of us but I can say that it got really hot in that apartment and that time just went by way too fast.  From what these 2 fine ladies were saying after we were done , I'm sure they had just as much fun as I did.  I would love to repeat this experience again and again and trust me I will.   I'm still wondering if a threesome can be any more fun then what I had just experienced.

This duo gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.