She had an add on KiJ for a Sunday special which is not there now otherwise I would post the link. Located in St B. I have been emailing with her and missed Sunday although can book an appointment during the week. Was wondering if anyone has had an experience with her?

Made an appointment for mid week get approximate location of studio and then wants to know make model etc of my vehicle as the place does not have a buzzer and she will watch for me just before the appointment. My spider sense is tingling on this one right now.

Wasn't it an ad for massage? Are you concerned about LE or getting robbed. I would think its the wrong neighborhood for the later and LE wouldn't be advertising massage. Whats got your hackles up?

If she works out of an apartment she just wants your license number or car model for visitor parking I wouldn't be too worried because she's not offering extras as her ad says.

Additional Comments:

There is a girl who works out of a condo on Pembina Highway and you specifically have to park in a certain parking stall similar I guess.

Nice massage nice blonde gal she has a great butt Hard to take your eyes off as your following her up the stairs. Straight up massage! And no worries..she asking what your driving to look out for you. There is no buzzer on the building.