Websites to use state side?

I'm posting this in the Ottawa section simply because I think it's the most active one on lyla...

I'm going to be attending a concert in a NYC suburb up the Hudson River in mid January and I'm looking for the best way to search out companions (SP or MA) in the states. Backpage seems to be under attack south of the border.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

I generally had good luck with Preferred411.com. You pay for the service and need a reference from a provider to join. I liked that I never encountered any bait & switch and with the reference requirement for both the clients and SP/MAs there is a little added comfort. Once you are established many of the ladies will accept your P411 status as your reference.

• Like 1

usasexguide.info works for me, at least for Florida. I never used them in other areas, but I'd expect the same.

Additional Comments:

And by the way, they have a sister site, Internationalsexguide, you can click on it from the USA site. Info from places all over the world. Some destinations have plenty intel, but others are very poor.

• Like 1