St. Johnâ??s advice?

Hello, I just checked the Nl announcements . So far no one for January . However three well known and highly respected ladies were there in December. Halifax's own sexy Sierra is a treat to visit with . Also posted the beautiful Bianca Jaguar.

I believe Ms. Manda was a guest of the city last month. All these ladies are treasures, apologies to any I have missed.

Best of luck.

Edited by Katherine
spelling of course
  • Like 3

Happy New Year, Katherine! (and everyone following this thread)

All great suggestions so far. I think MsAmanda is planning to revisit early in the year, and the lovely Emily Rushton is highly recommended also and surely one to be back again soon as well.

The OP didn't mention if he would also consider seeing MAs. Hush and the Red Room are good options when there are no ads on this board. Anyone interested in a reco for a good pro massage may PM me for deets.

FR

• Like 1

Happy New Year, Katherine! (and everyone following this thread)

All great suggestions so far. I think MsAmanda is planning to revisit early in the year, and the lovely Emily Rushton is highly recommended also and surely one to be back again soon as well.

The OP didn't mention if he would also consider seeing MAs. Hush and the Red Room are good options when there are no ads on this board. Anyone interested in a reco for a good pro massage may PM me for deets.

FR

And to you FR. Hello to a stranger and happiness to you in 2018!

• Like 1

That's been years that I am talking about actively touring Canada including the area you mentioned and this city is on my to-do visit list, hopefully very soon in January. That will be my first ever visit. I had the pleasure to meet few of visitors from there while their passage in Montreal. I am not ready yet to propose exact dates but I can't wait to begin my new adventures :)

• Like 2

Thank-you for that, Maria. Even if it is not for some time yet, surely there are quite a few gents that are happy that you are planning a visit and are looking forward to meeting you.

All the best for 2018.

FR

• Like 1

Its good to see some active members commenting on a thread from St. John's

A great book to check out about the city and this industry is "Rock, Paper, Sex - the oldest profession in Canada's Oldest City" by Kerri Cull. Great stories and perspectives from all parties involved.

Keep it active! Checking out the Red Room soon. Had enough of the 2 Strip clubs in town for a while. They are great if you like strip clubs. PM if you have any questions

• Like 1