Ottawa round trip

So, I recently moved here from Halifax and if any of you have experienced the MA selection you know its few and far between. Although there are a couple ladies that deserve my huge thanks for my time there. Sophie (Tantric massage) and Savannah (Retired) you were a great memory i will cherish. There was also a great lady that went by Amelia (Middleton) while in Halifax and Cara Silver when she moved to Montreal. Amazing woman, stole my heart that lady.

Anyways to what i was origionally posting this for. I have noticed a greater selection of quality MAs since i moved here. I have seen a couple great ladies and a couple i would like to forget. Of course one of those great ladies I will definately become a regular for. But i would like to be able to see as many as I can while I am here. So i am going to make it my mission to see as many of the great MAs as possible. I will lean more towards the GFE type, both in "clubs" and independants. I will find great ones and I will find ones that i wont be repeating. I will definately pass on to you all the great experiences i will have. Keep the no repeats to myself.

Also, remember to support these ladies as much as you can. The better we are, the better they are. Wish me luck and if there is any one that you think that i absolutely have to see or you feel that i should avoid to spare myself agony, please pass it on.

Sir Smitty 69

• Like 2

I have seen Sensual Erin and she is absolutely amazing. I have only seen her once but she is definately a repeat when i can w9rk it in. So many beautiful women out there, i have to be careful of the too good to be true.

• Like 5

I highly recommend Brass Club as the place to go for the finest Massage in Ottawa. It's super-classy, very discreet and extremely well managed to the finest detail. It's also just about as conveniently located downtown as it could be. There's a nominal cost to join, but literally all the hostesses there are amazing, and I've never had anything but a wonderful - usually GFE - experience on any of my many visits there. Every room at the club is impeccably maintained and each has a full shower. The club is also licensed and has an on-site bar, which is great for having a drink and getting to know one or more of the ladies. Once a member of BC, there's really no need to go anywhere else!

You will find beautiful and nice ladies pretty much everywhere. Each spa in the Capital region has its strength and weakness. Yes, some ladies will have an edge on others but never under estimate the power of the chemistry between you and the provider. It's not all about if the girl is good or not.

After a few years of meeting MA/SP around here, I can say that I met a number of fantastic ladies, well reviewed and pleasant providers. But with some of them (not a lot, but still...), the chemistry was just not there and/or I didn't find all what I was looking for in my quest for fun with a provider. I have in mind a girl that was a top reviewed in a good spa, I went to see her twice and it was my two worst experiences. On the other hand, I went to see other providers that had mixed reviews but for some reasons I felt that they may have something that I was looking for, something that attracted me and decided to go see myself; ending up with a great/awesome experience just because the chemistry was at rendez-vous between her and me. I am thinking of a girl that I repeated something like 7-8 time in the last few years; she has mixed reviews over the years on this board and elsewhere, but man, between me and her, the pleasure is mutual... nothing more to say!

To answer your question, sirsmitty69, I think you need to test several places to find your cup of tea, here in Ottawa. Spas around here have similarities and differences, I believe there is a lot about:

1) what you are looking for (what turns you on);

2) what the lady offers;

and ultimately

3) how the encounter between the lady and you goes, the chemistry between the two of you.

I like your final comment :

"Also, remember to support these ladies as much as you can. The better we are, the better they are. ".

I think this is also a key to every experience. Some OP need to understand that the provider is not alone in the encounter. When a session is not good, some OP have the tendency to blame it right away on the provider "she's not good", "she's mechanical", "she doesn't like to be there" and blablabla... all those sorry excuses we hear/see on a regular basis. That affects them! That is a lack of respect! When a lady walks in a room to meet a new client, she doesn't know what to expect, she doesn't know what kind of guy she is facing, she doesn't even know if she is going to be attracted to that guy. It doesn't mean that she will be 100% comfortable with all what he is. But, the OP is there too in the session, maybe the chemistry in the two is just not there because the OP is bad himself, has bad behaviour, is not a good lover or the lady is just not attracted to him, it can be anything. I'm a Black guy... some providers don't want to meet black guys, period. Racism, not attracted to blacks, afraid of blacks, anything is possible. If a lady doesn't want to meet black guys but I'm already sitting on her massage table when she walks on the room, chemistry will not be there. When a session doesn't go the way I like with a girl that I met for the first time, I don't blame the lady cause there may have tone of reasons (and I never play the racism card although I know it's possible). Yes, these ladies need our support. Yes, these ladies need our respect. Yes, without these ladies, there is no encounter (well,... in these days... if some OP want to see other OP, that's their problem... but that's another story and I wish them to have fun between them... lolll).

So anyway, sirsmitty69, I welcome you in the Capital Region and I wish you the best luck in your searches. Check on all these great institutions CMJ, Brass Club, Vibe, Paradise, Angel Touch, BodyBasic 3000, just to name a few, there are many more as the choice is there. Plus, all these wonderful and fantastic Indies of Ottawa.

Enjoy.

The Black Bass

• Like 9