Are there any local providers worth seeing?

Preferably someone that I don't have to do too much verification with as I don't have any recent history in this area.

Help would be much appreciated!

I dont know of any, but would be interested find one that is part time kinda thing, looking for that extra help.

and what will all these FB postings? scams or pissed of BFs? or what?

I don't know about any FB postings but I tried to toftt with Kari even with her fake pics and all but she didn't reply to my texts hahaha. I'm about to give up.

I always think of Ruby Dream when asked of a quality local lady. I believe she has a profile on Cerb.

I found ruby dreams profile and her contact info is the same as amber diamonds. I already tried booking with Amber but she said I needed a way to verify myself with another provider or provide something that would prove my identity. The first option was a no go and the latter I'm definately not doing. I probably came across as a murderer on the phone or something lol

• Like 1

Almost all the ads on BP have either a FB, Instagram or Twitter link. Most of them are dead links. I think somehow these Social Media applications have some feature that if you have an FB page, for example, FB will automatically put the link into anything you post.

Is it always this quite after the holidays?

There was ad this summer on CL the summer seeking Older,,, anyone know if she is still around, i lost her contact info..

Amber Diamond and Ruby Dreams work together. Amber almost always answers the phone. Amber just recently received another good recommendation in that section.