The Final Her-Ahhh â?¦ TO's Only 6' Alt Model â?¦ Last Chance for Romance LYLA Special â?¦

Jandate2.jpg

**Update: I've read the requests! In honour of our final her-ahhhhhh, and saying a proper goodbye, I'm going to extend my last days and throw in a little special rate just for the lovely gentlemen of LYLA.

So your last day to see me is January 20th and LYLA gentlemen (only!) get $50 off my current rates!

Please include your LYLA handle when sending along your screening info. Otherwise you won't be able to reap the many benefits of this last chance for romance special.

Let's say goodbye the right way! With a sensual escape that will feel like a vacation, without all the hassle! ;-)**

may17-9.jpg

Gentlemen of LYLA,

A new year, a new adventure. There's so much to discover, so why not spend some time with me! We can discover all the possibilities of pleasure together, in the cozy and inviting privacy of my downtown incall location, or, if you prefer, bring me to your hotel room.

Time is running out so let's arrange the perfect rendezvous today, before it's too late.

After January 20th you will only be able to spend time with me if we have already met, so don't risk missing out! TO's original Alt Model Dream Girl is semi-retiring! So quickly! So go send me a message! ;-)

_DSC9314.jpg

We all deserve a little passion and pleasure. And now is the perfect time to get to know someone new (to you).

My endlessly long legs, fit, tight curves, luscious soft skin, stunning body art, and warm but mischievous grin will instantly get your heart rate up, while we enjoy an intimate and unrushed moment, free from the stress and distraction of the outside world.

Together we can make 2018 the sexiest, most sinfully satisfying year ever!

xoxo

http://www.shalomharloe.com

*Screening is required for all new guests. Please see my website before emailing me. Thank you!**

[email protected]

DSC9023.jpg