Fredericton bait and switch

Has anyone else notice the higher than usual bait and switch adds in Fredericton. I texted the same two girls who were both running a few adds. It must be affecting all the legit girls as well. I'm very skeptical of any new girl who seems tgtbt. And with the reduced number of reviews out there I'm sure most of us are not straying too far from the proven ladies. It's a shame. 2 years ago I met several amazing ladies traveling though town. Now with fewer reviews and more games being played it's hard to see who's real and who's not.

• Like 7

Yes there are a few Fredericton posts right now that look legit and some that likely are not. Any recent insight anyone has on specifics would be appreciated.

The unbelievable blonde who advertises skype and meetups works with an other girl who has been notorious for fake adds. Spanish Italian.... far from it. More has been said about her on other boards. And the one advertising on regent is the same one who says prospect. I met her before and promises the world and does not do anything. And says she uses fake pics for aninimoty. So right there between these three girls that's 6-8 adds in Fredericton that are bait and switch. I've met all three at one point and would recomend saving your money. The Italian Irish one threatened to even call the cops when I said I was leaving because of her fake post. Be warned.

• Like 7