Sasha May & Jessy Celeste Duo

I have had the great pleasure of seeing Sasha May regularly for a while now, and always look forward to her return to Kingston. I was pleased to learn that on her latest visit she would be accompanied by the very well reviewed Jessy Celeste. Jessy had been on my radar for a while as one of the Lyla ladies I was interested in seeing, and was waiting until I would be in Ottawa when she was visiting. A text to Sasha May, who confirmed with Jessy, and our time was set.

Upon arriving at the location I was greeted by Sasha May with a warm welcome and introduced to Jessy Celeste. Simply being in the same room as these two beautiful women had my heart beating faster. I'll leave the details to your imagination, but suffice it to say after the introductions these sensual and interactive ladies provided a extremely satisfying experience that left me exhausted but exhilarated. They are both smart, fun and oh so sexy. I would highly recommend seeing either of these beauties individually or in duo. If you do see them in duo eat your Wheaties, you will need the energy lol.

• Like 8

Sasha May has been my go to SP for a number of years and I greatly appreciate her devotion to my needs, having said that, I've only experienced JessyCeleste once which was great and I can only imagine that being in the same room with both of them would be mind blowing.

I look forward to removing that dream off my bucket list, real soon

• Like 1

I can actually say that my bucket list is now shorten by one, but I'm adding it back on, definetly a repeat. Both ladies showed passion and at times a little frolic, which was enjoyable. The evening was tought to be myself and Sasha May but I was surprised when Jessy Celeste entered the room, hoohaa!!, let the games begin. They are so good with each other and never once was I left unattended. To say the least it was fantastic and left me speechless at times. I definitely and highly recommend both of these ladies, incroyable for sure.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.