Avg. of 20 Recommendations

Sophia Varoushka! What a class act! I first met her several months ago and since then I have had the pleasure of being with this extraordinary woman on a few occasions. I will deffinately see her again. She is reliable and on time. Each time she visits I wait in anticipation, wondering what exquisite outfit she will wear this time. She is so stylish, knows exactly how to dress to capture her sensuality. Her body moves with such grace and purpose. You can see right away that she has been a trained in dance. Holds her head high, so much integrity. This is a woman that enjoys her work, and she will put you at ease!

When I visit with her, she makes me feel like I am the one she wants to be with. Her mind is not somewhere else, all of her attention is on me! As much as she wants to please me, she also wants to be pleased.No faking it here!

Sophia is certainly a classic beauty! If you have the chance to meet this one, don't pass her by! She is a remarkable person, so please treat her kindly.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Guest J***u

I'm glad someone gave her a nice review!.I seen her just before Christmas she was friendly on time very open minded and never rushed our time I would see her again if I had the money

Guest s******ecan****

Nice Rec Hockey, thanks for sharing.

Guest knockout1

I'd highly recommend Sophia Varoushka to anyone looking for an amazing and sexy woman to spend some time with. She has an amazing body and looks that really sets you into the mood. Shes also a great dancer to! To start things off she gave me some dances that really broke the ice and set the tempo of the night. She is also a very intresting person to talk to as well, who has great stories to tell that make your whole time with her very fun. Once again she is a must see if your here in New Brunswick, and treat her nice people shes a special one!

I would like to add my comments to the growing and well deserved reputation of Sophia.

I recently met with Sophia in Fredericton, and it was a wonderful experience. If I may so so, her pictures do not do her justice, and in reality face to face she is even more beautiful than what you see from her pictures.

Sophia is very happy, pleasant, and she was extremely easy to talk to and to gain a personal appreciation for. It was very interesting to know a bit of her background from dance and gymnastics and she was equally interested in my own experiences.

Her athletic background was obvious in her poise and in the way that she carried herself and indeed was demonstrated in an entirely different way as the evening progressed.:)

I loved exploring with her and it was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to anyone who has an opportunity to meet with her.

One other thing that I wish to mention, though it is entirely between Sophia and I. She did something extra special for me, on a purely personal level, that is not something that normally falls in the pervue of the GFE experience. THAT little extra personal connection made my evening, and if nothing else had happened after that I still would have left being a very happy man.

Thanks for a great evening Sophia.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Nice Reco Cato, thanks for sharing!

Ahh, well where to begin...

Today I had the good fortune, no that is not right. Today I had the pleasure of meeting for the very first time New Brunswicks own Sophia Varoushka. I must admit that it was not easy for us to finally meet as we have been chatting back and forth for some time now only to have schedules conflict. Regardless our schedules finally meshed and I now have reason to write another recommendation.

So without further ado let me begin my praises. Upon knocking on the door to Sophias room I was greeted by a ray of bubbly sunshine on an otherwise miserably cold and cloudy day. Off to a good start I thought to myself! As she let me in I couldn't help but sneak a peak at her almost bare legs (fishnets are a wonderful thing) as she was shutting the door behind me. At this point she promptly sized me up so I took the opportunity to do the same (still going good I continued to say to myself). As she led me to the couch she allowed some more of her very fit, toned and very attractive body to reveal itself. I wonderful revelation it was! As we sat and talked I could not take my eyes off of her body, I realize not making eye contact when speaking to someone is rude but I couldn't help myself. So, yeah, as we sat and talked the strangest...no most innocent thing happened. Sophia started to apologize...for not having anything to offer me to drink. Since I was her first appointment she hadn't yet had the time to stock her fridge and because of this she apologized. How considerate, unnecessary but so very considerate.

So after pleasantries were exchanged and apologies given she spoke the magic words "would you like to make yourself more comfortable?" Ordinarily I do not go into details of my encounters but I believe I will make a small exception in this case. I have never met a more flexible or agile woman in my life! The quickness and ease at which she obtained a new position was mind boggling, superman wouldn't be able to keep up. Do this, now this, how about this way...so much fun...so little time.

So to conclude, before I see Sophia again I need to have at least 6 months of Yoga training under my belt and a minimum of two Red Bulls! Let me seriously close by saying if you seek a vibrant, sexy and smart lady you need to contact Sophia Varoushka!

Edited by S***ec*****s
Spelling
  • Like 2

Saw Sophia at my hotel last night and I can't say enough good things. What a great woman. Charming, friendly, open, enthusiastic, and totally 100% genuine.

I didn't mention totally sexy 'cause that's a given at this point. Couldn't have asked for a better time.

Thanks Sophia!

WOW ! Sophia's genuine and unique approach to a date makes her an absolute must see woman. She is independent so nothing is mechanical or formula based. We had a wonderful evening date that progressed from drinks to dinner to the deeds effortlessly, passionately and oh so satisfying. Mind blowing to say the least. I normally don't review girls but I simply had to write about Sophia. I would love to have her in my home town every day so I could treat her like the sexy lady that she is. Thank you sweetie. You have a new admirer.I will replay our date in my mind anytime I need to picture the perfect date and sex romp.

Posted via Mobile Device

After reading all these wonderful reco's I can't wait to see her tomorrow. She has been so sweet to me when I called to make my appt. and was always prompt with her email replies...I know this will be on exciting experience for me...Welcome to Halifax Sophia...I hope you make it a regular occurance...see you tomorrow

I was able to see Sophia for a second time during this last trip. Our meeting reconfirmed all my pleasurable memories of our first time together in Ottawa, and all the positive things that have been said about her on this board.

Sexy. Sophisticated. Seductive. Our date began with a lapdance, as Sophia stripped out of the costume she was wearing specifically for our meeting. Or most of it; I asked her to leave a bit on. Her body is toned and athletic, and she demonstrated more of her gymnastic prowess as we moved to the bed, and she got into some positions I hadn't experienced before. Excellent physical control and balance.

We kissed and we played; it was a joyful reunion, as well as a passionate one. I loved her very audible and enthusiastic responses to oral; she's a passionate oral recipient, and a giver. I loved the way she played with my cock, tantalizing and exciting. I loved the sex, and the fun. She was amazing, that's all I can say.

Afterwards she texted me saying that she really enjoyed my playfulness. Likewise, Sophia.

That's one of those compliments that you always remember.

Thanks for another great meeting, Sophia. I look forward to the next.

Guest s******ecan****

I had the pleasure of visiting with Sophia a while back so this Rec is well overdue. After many attempts to arrange a meeting (weather, personal schedules etc just kept getting in the way) we finally connected when Sophia was in my area.

Sophia was very charming and affectionate as we got to know one another and when things got more intimate she provided an incredible experience.

Sophia's photos speak for themselves and are 100% accurate and up to date, but the best part of time spent with Sophia is the total experience. She is one of our true CERB treasures.

If you ever get the opportunity I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

Guest knockout1

Well what to say, once again? I visited the sexy and playful Sophia Varoushka and went home very happy. I was invited over to her home for a message session and then some bed room fun and I am pleased to say how clean the house was and how kind of a hostess she was to me. She really made me feel at home and its a great feeling to be with Sophia In her own home. Shes also very clean woman and does no drugs. We started just talking on her couch then decided it was time for my message, and my god was it good! This wonderful woman is full of talent. After my message we thought it would be fun If i gave her one and we both quickly found out that it was;) Then we took it to her bed room witch is very clean and sexy. This is where she preformed the best oral I have ever gotten(like I said very talented)then we proceeded to move under the covers ans she blew my night away. For anyone looking for an amazing time and woman shes the one. Give her a call you wont regret it

I've seen Sophia a few times and I certainly hope to see her many more. She is sophisticated, very willing to please and a genuinely fun person to spend time with. She is a talented professional that knows how to take great care of a man. Beautiful with a gorgeous body and a charming personality.

Well, I can echo the recommendations here on this board for Sophie. She is beautiful, friendly, and class act. Makes you feel at ease and able to relax and enjoy yourself. I will definitely being dropping by again next time in town. The massage option was well worth it.

Sophia is a special girl with many talents that she is more than willing to share i will never forget my experience with her and have made many returns to her and she told me she will be in moncton from thursday til Saturday so any guys in moncton want a night with Spohia get an appointment with her

I dont post recs often but I just met with Sophia for the first time while visiting Fredericton and had to post this. Like the recs before me, I must say that she is a real gem....What a gorgeous lady, friendly, very Hot and a really amazing GFE. From the time she walked in the door until it was time to go the experience was incredible. It was like we were long time friends who hadnt seen each other in awhile. Her pics are great but she is even hotter in person. She arrived looking very hot in her tight dress and her body is incredible. She is in excellent shape being a former gymnast and is incredibly fit, flexible and knows how to have a good time. Details are not required but suffice it to say she is very into it. Definitely want to see her again soon! Hopefully she'll come to Ottawa sometime in the near future. Treat her well guys....she's quite the special lady!!!

I had the pleasure to meet with Sophia Varoushka last week. It was a very pleasant and relaxing meeting. The highlight of our encounter was certainly the massage provided by Sophia. It was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep. I intend to see her again if not only for the massage she is providing. Naturally, I will not elaborate on what happened after the massage, however let just say that Sophia is a very experienced lady and knows how to please a man. I can't wait for Sophia to return to Moncton.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Sophia. When we met it was like a reaquaintance between two long lost lovers. We both were very comfortable with each other. She travelled 1.5 hrs to come and see me, without really knowing who I was or what was in store. I believe we became more than lovers that night. We both walked away wanting more time with each other. I really recommend that, if she is in town, you don't want to miss out.

Well there is little I can add to all the glowing recos above except that I now totally agree with all of them :)

I had the pleasure of spending some time with sophia yesterday afternoon it was a bit of a short notice appointment but she was more than accomadateing :)

I dont like to do extreem details that is so will just say a huge Thank You to this fine lady for "makeing my day ;) "

Loki318

Guest one*******biest

Sophia is a very special lady and definetly not to be missed. She is as nice as she is gorgeous and as talented as she is sexy. Thank you Sophia, and Merry Xmas!

Hello everyone. I have to admit that though I've been on this site for just over a year I'm now ready to submit my first review. I was hoping to meet Sophia last month, but due to scheduling conflicts(me),didn't see her until today. Making the appointment was easy and only took a couple texts. Any questions I had were answered immediately. We agreed on the time and package(gold) and she advised me to stay happy and horny til we met.

I arrived a couple minutes early and was let in right away. Now I knew from her pics that she's a beautiful woman but I was still excited as a teenage boy when she let me in. She has a fantastic body that was adorned with a mini skirt and dress jacket complimented with thigh high boots. I booked 2 hours so that we would have lots of time to get to know eachother. After a couple drinks and a dance from Sophia, we decided to skip the massage and go straight to the bedroom. I'll give some acronyms and details without getting too graphic as some things should remain private. She's a great kisser and puts you at ease; a true GFE. Kind of like 4th date sex; 3rd date sex is when your date decides to put out for the first time. 4th date sex is when the nervousness is gone and you have lots of fun.

We started off with daty and just to warn you, she's a squirter. After she came, she was more than happy to return the favor with great bbbj. Not sure if she swallows as I couldn't wait to get inside her. We started with Sophia on top and after a few more squirts we switched to missionary and finally a little doggy. She's in much better shape than me so we took a break so I could catch some air.

While waiting for the little guy to come back, we had a great conversation. Sophia is down to earth, intelligent, and fun to be around. A few more kisses and I was ready to go. I love how she keeps eye contact while performing oral. It makes you feel like she really enjoys it. I think she felt a little guilty that she was ahead 2-0 in the orgasm game so she hopped on and rode me like there was no tomorrow. No way was she going to let me leave without coming. Wow!!!

We cuddled for a bit and then I had to leave. She made sure that I enjoyed myself and made me feel wanted. I'm back in town in town in 3 weeks and we've already made plans to meet. I think I've already become a regular. ;)

X

I can only say very good things about Sophia. She is warm, friendly, quite attractive and very accommodating. She will make you feel at home and will make sure that you enjoy your time with her.

I hope to see her again soon...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.