Reputable agencies?

I also agree, I'd drop Halifax Playmates a line and see if they mesh with what you're looking for. My understanding is that they're a group of ladies that share an incall, and (?) possibly share a phone. They have a website, Halifaxplaymates.com .

Also agree, I don't think they're so much as an agency (which to me implies manager or mama-san) so much as a group of ladies who have banded together. When I've contacted them via text, it's always been the ladies I have dealt with.

Please be very, very careful in choosing an "agency" and make sure they're reputable. Halifax made the news again today, re: exploitation. Talk to some of Halifax's established ladies and get the inside scoop from them.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/human-trafficking-sex-trade-nova-scotia-halifax-young-girls-1.4552673

• Like 3

I agree with the recommendation of Halifax Playmates. The way they explained it to me was that it's more of a co-op than an agency. There isn't a manager or anyone in charge, but they work together to support and protect each other.

I've always been impressed with, so I'd say it's a good place to start.

Good luck!

• Like 1