Kijiji - massage

Guest S******ee

Have seen her twice. Nice girl. Massage is done in her bedroom. She lives with her elderly grandmother and another older guy. No issues with privacy though.

Massage itself is below average but if she connects with you there are some pretty fantastic extras. Very reasonable rates too. Will continue to see.

Have thought about contacting her but the 2 pm start time kinda doesn't work for me. Most of my free time is in the AM. Am interested in hearing whether she's worth making the effort to find a time to get out there.

I have seen her once. She's Caucasian, in her early thirties and carrying a little extra weight, but nowhere near BBW territory. She's pleasant, and does massages in a bedroom in her apartment. She said favourable comments from friends she had massaged led her to try earning some money that way, in addition to her regular job.

When I arrived, there were two other people there. One was her grandmother and the other was an unidentified adult male. She assured me they knew she was doing massage and that I had nothing to worry about. I stayed, and the experience was OK. I left happy and paid an average price for the service. When I left, there was yet another unidentified adult male there.

I will probably not repeat due to my lack of comfort with the presence of other people, even though they were not threatening and were entirely passive and not involved in any way.

• Like 5