Mona Lisa Spa in Main

I've been there once. Only one masseuse that I was aware of. Mid 40's maybe. Heated table was very nice. Enjoyed the massage. Relaxing. 60 for the hour. Plus taxes. Straight relaxing massage. Doubt if there would be anything beyond that.

• Like 1

I also received straight massage. mid-40ish east Indian lady, pretty good technique. They seem to have other ladies but never had chance to try yet.

Visited here recently, Massage was very relaxing, light pressure , good conversation. She says they do lots of waxing, hair removal etc so quite comfortable with male body and it shows in her massage etc.

Edited by Buzzard
Too much personal details
  • Like 2

An update after would be much appreciated. Also let us know which one you get. Thanks

Edited by Panningforgold
Afterthought

Not cool to post the owners name keep it more general
There's nothing wrong with it at all. So what if she's the owner? She provides massage services there, along with another lady. We mention names all the time.

It would not be cool to post a lady's real name if she uses a different working name, but that's not the case here.

• Like 1

I have an appointment on monday I think. I will give it a shot. I love the relaxation massage providers that dont normally make you happy but sometimes will

• Like 1

This place is great. Depends on who you see and you are guaranteed a great experience

• Like 1

FWIW, Went to see Jasmine last week and she said she was not doing massage or sugaring anymore. She will only be doing nails from here on. So let's respect her guys.

Seen a girl there and overheard another girl named "sweety"  who was very attractive, any one have any more info on her?

53 minutes ago, Wpgguy90 said:

Seen a girl there and overheard another girl named "sweety"  who was very attractive, any one have any more info on her?

Sweety is just an average girl, massage is fine but needs to be reminded to "add" more pressure during session. She is still a student.

I always go here for sugaring. I only tried once to get a massage after sugaring and it was ok. 7/10 for massage

On 3/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, newdog said:

Anyone try any of the new girls seems to be some younger ones there

Haven’t tried. But funny when I visited before, the new girls are being trained to do sugaring. I was asked if they can watch while I’m getting manzillian. I said no, lol.

10 hours ago, MrNun0 said:

Haven’t tried. But funny when I visited before, the new girls are being trained to do sugaring. I was asked if they can watch while I’m getting manzillian. I said no, lol.

Might have been a good time to negotiate. LOL