Cancelling appointments

Hey everyone. Im relatively new here and new to the hobby I guess I see some people call it. I recently had to cancel an appointment I pre arranged with a sp. I won't mention their name. I understand these ladies' time is as valuable as your own or anyones. And the rules they make they obviously have their reasons. I had to cancel because of my work schedule. I did this over 24 hours before the scheduled rendezvous. And their reply was minimum 400 an hour next time, no text no prebook anymore. The last two I can understand, but the minimum for "next time" had me a little confused. I'm not mad, I feel bad I had to cancel. I'm just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

Move on. This person is not worth it.

I get that it is unfortunate for the SP, but with over 24 hours notice, you did nothing wrong. Life happens. Don't get me wrong, the SP has every right to give clients restrictions, but this seems a little extreme.

I think every girl sets their own policies darlin. No one likes having their time wasted. But when we have other requests for bookings we turn them down to accommodate a prebooked appt so she probably was upset and possibly lost money that she could have made had you not prebooked then cancelled. Hope this helps and good luck darlin.

Over 24 hours notice? Shit happen and you have done nothing wrong, from what you wrote. Yes the lady can fix her policies, but this is a bit extreme for me, in terms of fees. Move on. There are tones of beautiful ladies out there.

Sounds like this SP is confused. Life happens and 24H notice is reasonable cancellation time, I would simply ask for a deposit for the next booking. No price change, I think thats the general standard :) If you book with a lady weeks in advance you need to remember that we prepare for these. You could offer her some kind of compensation if her cancellation policy requires so. Everything really just depends on the situation.

• Like 5

24 hours notice is VERY reasonable IMO. I have a short notice gentlemens fee. 60.00 if you cancel 30 min prior. This is also why I do final confirmations 1 hour ahead of set time.

I would only ask more if we had made a special custom session IE: 4 hour evening, couples spa day, etc.

• Like 4

Every person has their own cancellation policy but that seems a little off if you gave over 24 hours notice. Is it the first time you have booked with this provider ? If it's a chronic cancellation problem then I can see this policy being understandable but if it's your first time then it's a bit much

• Like 3