What's up at Studio Aura?

Noticed that on the Studio Aura website that Alice, Rachel, and Layla are not listed in this weeks schedule (Alice hasn't been scheduled for a few weeks now), and their profiles on the Attendants page are not clickable. Anyone know if they're still there? Seems like they've been there forever. It would be such a shame if they are gone. They were all fantastic!!

On the Studio Aura Facebook page, a post today states that "Changes Coming Soon." It may just be an update to the website with all of the personnel changes, but seems a bit cryptic nonetheless.

I've never been to studio aura myself so I can't answer any of your questions.

I've heard it's just a massage place with no HE or 'extras' available so I haven't bothered to go there myself..

They may be trying to switch it up somehow in order to compete with Hush

But I also don't know, that's all guessing

I hear Studio Aura is now providing more services. I do hope so and I will be checking this out for myself. There is no good in calling as the ladies don't seem to discuss much on the phone. Expect an update. I will share my experience.

• Like 1

Yes, extra services are indeed offered but it ranges from girl to girl. Discretion is important so they do not discuss details on the phone. To find out, just drop by for a friendly chat with the girls. That is what I intend to do and suggest you try the same.

Studio Aura is an ideal spot for ladies looking to take their first dive into the adult industry... Or who wishes simply to do the massage and basics only.

I've heard the same as scooter ;) and also plan on checking it out as a good option!

I look forward to hearing of others experiences

I would also like to know if they are offering other services. Alice, Lyla, and Rachel were great looking ladies. It was just too bad they only offered the basics....

Are you sure they only offer the basics? Have you talked or been with all three? I know at least two of the ladies do offer additional services and am looking forward to booking a session with both.

Did anyone venture into Studioaura after to see ? Some of the girls there advertise on LL and say "massage with happy ending and more!"

Services at all Studio Aura, Hush and Red Room have all become more openly liberal but the discussion is always with the lady in the room.