Lexi Bourgeau

Noticed someone asking about Lexi on the other board so thought I would recommend her here as well.

The pictures on her lyla profile are quite accurate. She's got that bleach blonde larger than life dancer look that you can easily imagine on stage at clubs in Montreal. She has quite a few tats, for those who care about that type of thing.

Her service is outstanding. She's open minded and fun and definitely goes out of her way to tailor the session to the client. She's also very friendly and easy to talk to.

Booking was easy, the session started on time and she has a nice incall location.

Definitely recommend paying her a visit.

• Like 4

Have to add to the previous review - had a wonderful time with Lexi. Very fun, funny, sexy, beautiful. I spent an hour and wished it could have been two (but both of us had other obligations). The hour went by so quickly I checked my watch twice - time flies when you're having an amazing time!

Her incall location can vary, but the one I went to in Little Italy was perfectly fine with parking pretty easy.

If you want to spend time with a beautiful, lovely-hearted, funny woman with plenty energy, send a message or call Lexi.

Love Lexi!

What a fun, warm , friendly, and enthusiastic young beauty she is. And as her posts say, she's also one hell of a barber!

I received one of the very best-and certainly most intimate and fun-haircuts I've ever experienced. If only the damn stuff would grow faster I'd be back every week for a trim:)

Well it's been about 7 weeks so it was off to Plateau to see Lexi again for another haircut and fun. Gentlemen, what can I tell you except this lady is very special!

Her in-call location is first rate, being very clean, hospitable, and easy to access with parking right out front.

Lexi is a very friendly, beautiful, easy to talk to young lady with a great sense of humour and a killer hourglass figure!

Our post-haircut time is always mind-blowing, leaving me in fuzzy afterglow for several hours afterward :)

I must admit to being torn about writing this review as I don't feel like sharing my special buddy with anybody, but for the greater good I feel it's only fair to tell you all about this warm, sexy, open-minded treasure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.