Relaxation Massage - 841 Henderson

They advertise the new person as Tracey.  I went there on a whim the other day and a lets try this out.  Massage was good and I left smiling.  

OarkerLewis, I'm not at all clear on your reason for posting that. The statements in your post refer mainly  ladies working out of private locations (residences, hotels, etc.).  We know better than to post personal info or  precise locations.

However, addresses of massage salons are routinely posted in thread titles, since they are usually advertised .  Caution should be exercised when describing our experiences there.

Horndog your right , I was refering to a post alittle earlier that mentioned a home address in St Vital.... I didnt want to quote the post ... posting the rules was just a refresher, sorry for the confusion..

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

So is this a new “Betty” or same one as at Sargent and Corydon etc ???

New betty 

New Betty. You may remember us talking about her a couple months back. Small girl, small frame. Died hair. Comes off younger than she is. Worth a visit.

22 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

New Betty. You may remember us talking about her a couple months back. Small girl, small frame. Died hair. Comes off younger than she is. Worth a visit.

Ya  Betty III

Had a chance to see Tracy a few days ago. Very nice lady. Mid 40's. Left happy. Though the massage was average. Not sure yet if I'll visit her again. Might try their Betty... I'd like to know if the lady that greeted me offers sessions. Very attractive! Wasn't blond. So I assumed she wasn't Betty. 

that's hilarious Blue, i too thought she was smoking hot and asked her if she did massage, and yes sadly she sad no...she had on these cute little white shorts when i was there, wicked little bum...to bad

Edited by kokenne

Went here recently, small blonde haired lady attended to me.

Massage was fantastic, i fell asleep twice. Didn't asked for anything else in the menu, but left happy in a different way. Highly recommended based on the experience. Will come back for more next time. 

Edited by Guest

Went again today and saw a tall lady mid 40's. Same great massage with the blonde girl. The tall lady has a unique way of touching my body parts. Highly recommendable. Left happy. 

Tracey has some technique peculiarities that are definitely worth at least one visit to experience. Just not enough to make me rush back. 

For me Betty is small and lean and I'm a sucker for small women. Her massage was the more typical of the two. 

They're both worth a visit to decide for yourself. Neither is bad. Neither is exceptional. 

But for me I left wanting to see Betty at least once more, Tracey I had no interest in seeing again. 

Neither left me 'needing' to see them again. But for some of us this hobby is about variety. 

Recommend seeing them both at least once and see if maybe one or the other floats your boat. 

• Thanks 1

Just returned from meeting Betty.

She is short, cute in a sort of androgynous way.

Massage was 35 minutes of shoulder and back.

Got to my legs and spent 15 minutes playing with my calf’s and ankles.

On the flip, I received an okay scalp massage.

Massage quality was for me a 5/10.

Absolutely no talking other than “pressure okay?” and “turn over”.

Prob not a repeat for me.