Relaxation Massage - 841 Henderson

Bad practice??? you were treated well and because she never discussed tip you decided to just not tip and think it's ok even though u still left happy? And you also said you will not repeat even though you said fantastic...

Let me share this...there are many that dont discuss tip and it's only polite to tip especially when you said it was fantastic...I'm confused by the disregard you had to tipping even after you said...and I quote...Fantastic!!!

Tracy is a very nice lady and regardless of your perception of her looks she deserves a suitable tip like any other MP for anything above a straight massage. I have seen her numerous times..my go to regular provider right now..and I always tip well for her above average service. As a matter of fact I have a massage booked this afternoon and i'm looking forward to seeing her once again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bigassone said:

I read it here and in the other forum. 

Regardless, it seems like bad practice—especially with a new client—to not discuss tipping beforehand; even if it’s in a subtle manner. I requested nothing nor was anything offered verbally to me that suggested tipping was going to be necessary. 

(I requested nothing nor was anything offered verbally to me that suggested tipping was going to be necessary)

So you tried to stop her then? And verbally nothing offered but you just said English real bad...you do realize this is going to draw you some attention...fix it

3 minutes ago, Bolek said:

I tipped tcy  20 and she looks happy about it and this is max what I can offer for this service with his person lol

Wow...I just dont get some of you..

• Like 3

Exactly Spontanious. I know Tracy always looks forward to seeing me. Her English isn't great but she has told me that and I understood her just fine. And it's not just my tip..i treat her with all the respect she is due!!!

• Like 2

Some of these responses. Just wow is all I can say. 

I know some of the pricing is out of control with some providers being completely unreasonable but that is not the case at Henderson. To not tip is just ridiculous unless they outright say no tip is necessary you better be tipping. Show some respect. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigassone said:

I read it here and in the other forum. 

Regardless, it seems like bad practice—especially with a new client—to not discuss tipping beforehand; even if it’s in a subtle manner. I requested nothing nor was anything offered verbally to me that suggested tipping was going to be necessary. 

54 minutes ago, Bolek said:

I tipped tcy  20 and she looks happy about it and this is max what I can offer for this service with his person lol

The women who don’t discuss tip beforehand understand that it kills the experience for many.  Most customers want to feel good for a half or full hour.

Even if no extra is provided, a tip is not just customary, it’s deserved for the effort put forth.

The words clueless, ignorant and stupid come to mind.

Which one describes you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Deepthrower said:

The women who don’t discuss tip beforehand understand that it kills the experience for many.  Most customers want to feel good for a half or full hour.

Even if no extra is provided, a tip is not just customary, it’s deserved for the effort put forth.

The words clueless, ignorant and stupid come to mind.

Which one describes you?

Perfectly said...I was biting my tongue on what word to use...they all fit!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spontanious said:

Perfectly said...I was biting my tongue on what word to use...they all fit!

Hopefully these ladies that provide extras without going through negotiating for a tip will remember the clients who do not tip and do not do anything extra. Some of these ladies are not trained to provide a professional massage so we often see comments about the 'massage not being great but the finish is great'. Some of us go for the finish though!  Respect the ladies and tip them appropriately. We sure hear when the client feels they have been short changed but we seldom hear when the ladies get ripped off.

• Like 1

I tip at least $40. Seems like you’re taking advantage and are pretty cheap to tip any less. I’m surprised they don’t tell you to beat it at home when you tip that little, lol

• Haha 2

I can't imagine most of us leaving a restaurant without leaving a tip, never mind after a HE. Most spas and in this case a hair salon pay their masseuse a minimum wage and the owner keeps the entire massage fee. So to walk out without leaving at least $40 to $60 is unconscionable. Does anybody think that they give you a finish because they enjoy it? That's how they support themselves and in most cases their family. If you can't afford a reasonable tip, I would suggest going less often or find another hobby. It is not too late to make amends as someone suggested and go back in to apologize and hand her a good tip that reflects the value of this service.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad666 said:

I can't imagine most of us leaving a restaurant without leaving a tip, never mind after a HE. Most spas and in this case a hair salon pay their masseuse a minimum wage and the owner keeps the entire massage fee. So to walk out without leaving at least $40 to $60 is unconscionable. Does anybody think that they give you a finish because they enjoy it? That's how they support themselves and in most cases their family. If you can't afford a reasonable tip, I would suggest going less often or find another hobby. It is not too late to make amends as someone suggested and go back in to apologize and hand her a good tip that reflects the value of this service.

Well say , but from I know , they got paid 50/50, not minimum wages , so good tip still help them a lot 

I wish people would just try and treat people as they would like to be treated.

I believe the girls who don't pester you for money are trying to make the experience as good as possible for both of you.

They are trying to give you more of a girlfriend experience not an experience that makes both of you feel like you are with a whore.

I can only imagine how cheap you have made them feel by being so disrespectful.

Not to mention how you could ruin there attitude going forward.

I think we can all agree that tipping for anything above the massage is mandatory and should be in that $40 range. 

If you aren't willing to pay then just decline the extras and enjoy a nice massage.

Even though I'm probably the biggest proponent of MP's lowering the cost of some extras, if the service is provided then you should pay for it. Period.

What I meant by bad practice was that if an average joe came in off the street not knowing any better and got special treatment, he wouldn’t know it necessary to tip and would be put in an awkward position come time to pay. Not suggesting that mid session negotiations are the way to go, but being that this place is a legitimate salon, It would probably be a good idea for the MP to get consent in at least some way prior to. Something as simple as “is this okay?” would suffice imo. 

Nonetheless, you guys make some good points. I will see her again and make it right. 

I’ve seen her a few times.   Although she is not a young spinner her service makes up for it.  I think she gives an above average massage with a lot of teasing.  I always tip $50 for an hour.  My biggest problem is lasting, I saw her last Friday and with one hand making me happy and the other hand using a finger a bit south I lasted a minute, maybe two. 😏.  She has talent.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

I’ve seen her a few times.   Although she is not a young spinner her service makes up for it.  I think she gives an above average massage with a lot of teasing.  I always tip $50 for an hour.  My biggest problem is lasting, I saw her last Friday and with one hand making me happy and the other hand using a finger a bit south I lasted a minute, maybe two. 😏.  She has talent.   

yeahh  I noticed this too :D Awyas want to try prostate massage so maybe time to ask for it :D 

I don’t know if she actually does prostate massage, as that includes “entry”.  She has never gone that far with me yet, I would be curious if she does actually do that.  

If her english will be better Ill ask. Of course for this type of massage customer need to be ready not last minute decision :classic_laugh:

On 9/30/2019 at 12:46 PM, Bolek said:

If her english will be better Ill ask. Of course for this type of massage customer need to be ready not last minute decision :classic_laugh: